theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Rivers Of Light Dining package now showing. Now booked! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1005072)

gjdjud 9 Feb 17 09:28 AM

Rivers Of Light Dining package now showing. Now booked!

Rivers of Light dining package is now showing for days up to end of a June.

Just booked mine for May, breakfast at Tusker House. First viewing whatever that is?

:wavey:Here are the details.

A Showstopping Delight
Savor a mouthwatering meal and score premium seats to the riveting Rivers of Light show!
Pick your pleasure! Enjoy a delicious feast at participating restaurants in Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and experience the beauty of the nighttime spectacular, Rivers of Light—a dazzling light and water show celebrating the magic of nature.

Included in Each Rivers of Light Dining Package:

A meal from one of 2 participating restaurants, plus a non-alcoholic beverage
Premium seating for Rivers of Light show

Tusker House Restaurant

Graze on a bountiful buffet brimming with African flavors at Tusker House Restaurant in Harambe. Please note: While this dining package is available for all meal periods, Guests must arrive to dine no later than 2 hours and thirty minutes prior to showtime.
Rivers of Light Dining Package Prices (Dining Plan Eligible)
Breakfast, starting at:
$39.00 adults
$23.00 children ages 3 to 9
Lunch/Dinner, starting at:
$52.00 adults
$32.00 children ages 3 to 9
Tiffins

Tiffins
where you’ll savor your choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert from a menu featuring mouthwatering delights from around the globe. Please note: While this dining package is available for both lunch and dinner periods, Guests must arrive to dine no later than 3 hours prior to showtime.
Rivers of Light Dining Package Prices (Dining Plan Eligible)
Lunch/Dinner starting at:
$67.00 adults
$26 children ages 3 to 9
Please Note: Listed dining package excludes tax, park admission, gratuity and alcohol. The preferred Rivers of Light seating area is separate from the dining location.

Advance reservations for the Rivers of Light Dining Package are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.

Know Before You Go
Learn important information about premium seating.
Admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom park is required and is not included in the price of the dining package.
You receive your voucher for Rivers of Light package seating at the time of your meal.
Plan to arrive for Rivers of Light seating 15 to 35 minutes prior to show time. Please use the theater entrance located closest to DinoLand U.S.A.
Your seats are not assigned. Rather, you choose your seats within the reserved section on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rivers of Light runs on select nights for approximately 15 minutes. Please be aware that there may be multiple shows on the same day. Your dining reservation will indicate which show you are booked for.
Up-to-date showtimes for Rivers of Light may be found on the online calendar, the My Disney Experience app or the Times Guide at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
The Rivers of Light Show is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Dining packages will not be refunded due to show cancellation or modification.

Laura_<3 9 Feb 17 09:44 AM

I've read that the system is being a bit glitchy at the moment which is why it may not be working

gjdjud 9 Feb 17 11:02 AM

I'm hoping at 11am it may work. If not I'm going to ring at 12.

Edit. Now booked.:)

katnav 9 Feb 17 11:50 AM

Can someone explain what this bit means for tusker house

"Please note: While this dining package is available for all meal periods, Guests must arrive to dine no later than 2 hours and thirty minutes prior to showtime."

katnav 9 Feb 17 11:51 AM

Ignore me, I misread it first time! I understand

Lucyjane45xxx 9 Feb 17 12:08 PM

Any one know what time ROL is due to start? I have managed to get a booking for 6pm and obviously it says you need to arrive to eat 3 hours in advance. I am guessing this means that it will start at 9pm?

katnav 9 Feb 17 12:12 PM

I alreasy have a tusker house breakfast booked in May so am hoping if I ring up they can change it from a normal booking to a ROL dining package

BoltofLight 9 Feb 17 12:15 PM

Its not showing as available to book during July :( I wonder when it'll be added.

gjdjud 9 Feb 17 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnav (Post 12274038)
I alreasy have a tusker house breakfast booked in May so am hoping if I ring up they can change it from a normal booking to a ROL dining package

They don't normal change it over. You'd have to cancel it and rebook. I did it online. I already had 8.35am and got the same time for ROL.

katnav 9 Feb 17 12:42 PM

I've already checked if they have the same time available (8am) and they don't. I don't really want it any later