theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   The Big Oh No I'm 50 Trip! Pre Trip (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1011712)

paulaandhappy 16 Mar 17 09:30 AM

The Big Oh No I'm 50 Trip! Pre Trip

It's only 32 days until we start our trip back to the mouse. Usually we only go for 2 weeks but have managed to tag in an extra 3 days this time. We are also taking along my other halfs sister and 9 year old nephew.
We start our trip with an overnight at Manchester Airport at the Raddisson and then 5 nights at All Star Music before moving to International Drive for rest of the time.
This trip is going to be pretty full on but then all our trips are we don't do sitting around relaxing very well! Especially as our nephew might not be back for a long time we all want to pack as much in as possible. The last time he went was 2014 so we have measured him and it's looking like he should be able to do all the rides.
Am going to try and post this every day while we are away fingers crossed.

All that has to be done now before we go is pack our cases (nephew Jake is already packed!) and then we will be good to go.

We have the V room booked, managed to get seats in the bubble and I will turn 50 while we are away not really looking forward to hitting the big 5 0 but then it should be better there than at home! Spending the day at Discovery Cove so probably the most relaxing chilled day we can manage!

Update on our pre trippie had a bit of a day today when Paula (other half) came off her Segway when battery died and so we had a trip to A&E she had a blood disorder that stops her blood clotting so had a nasty bash on face. As we were heading there her arm was hurting. Turns out she has broke her arm so now got a wait to see if it's going to be ok before holiday or if she will still be in a cast!

Mibbs 16 Mar 17 09:38 AM

Have a great time, i'm looking forward to reading your trip report.

charlie-becks 16 Mar 17 09:58 AM

I'll be there at the same time :D We fly out on the Monday from Manchesterr but we're doing holiday Inn lol Have an amazing 50th!

Jake71 16 Mar 17 10:45 AM

Sounds like a fab way to spend your 50th, have a great time and I look forward to reading along.

minimacka 16 Mar 17 12:06 PM

We go away in 41 days for my o/h 50th birthday just the 2 of us and I am so excited, we are staying at the Rosen inn at pointe orlando. we have got a 2 week Disney pass and universal. We are then going onto Anna Marie Island for 5 days of sun and sea. We cannot wait.
x

Leelsisy 16 Mar 17 01:27 PM

Have fun and happy birthday!

app 16 Mar 17 08:44 PM

New Photo Added by paulaandhappy - 16 Mar 17 7:44 PM.

thefourDs 16 Mar 17 10:30 PM

Oh no! Hope her arm is on the mend quickly!

Twinklestar1 18 Mar 17 07:15 AM

Thanks for sharing your plans - we have stayed at all star music - absolutely loved it. So sorry about the accident and broken arm - hopefully it will mend in time - fingers crossed for you x