theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   I met this really loud brash American guy on a cruise (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1206360)

Stitchesmumanddad 18 Oct 21 06:53 PM

I met this really loud brash American guy on a cruise

….. and I absolutely adore him. I noticed him cause he was VERY loud ! Ha ha From the minute we met last week we spent every moment together on the cruise, till I got off ( I disembarked at a separate port to him )

We have text and spoken constantly. When Im over in January - he said he’d pop down to Orlando and then we fly back to his massive house in Arizona and chill.

Ive googled all his information - ie address, Facebook, etc - it all checks out.

I’ll keep ya all updated. Wish me luck with this one ! Ya never know :)

duchy 18 Oct 21 07:29 PM

Sounds lovely , we have family in AZ who own a ranch , there’s some beautiful homes out there.

Rac20 18 Oct 21 07:43 PM

How exciting! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. 🥰

keith1973 18 Oct 21 07:50 PM

Good luck

munmun 18 Oct 21 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stitchesmumanddad (Post 15179590)
….. and I absolutely adore him. I noticed him cause he was VERY loud ! Ha ha From the minute we met last week we spent every moment together on the cruise, till I got off ( I disembarked at a separate port to him )

We have text and spoken constantly. When Im over in January - he said he’d pop down to Orlando and then we fly back to his massive house in Arizona and chill.

Ive googled all his information - ie address, Facebook, etc - it all checks out.

OMG, well done. Life is for living. I hope the minutes spent together were wonderful, you deserve a good man.:)

Tinygog 18 Oct 21 08:07 PM

That is so lovely. I hope this is the start of something really special!

megaflyer 18 Oct 21 08:19 PM

How lovely to see your smiling face again . Sounds like you are in for a fun adventure - enjoy every single minute with him and I hope he looks after and treasures you (sounds like he will be a keeper !🤞🏻)

ClaireNJ 18 Oct 21 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stitchesmumanddad (Post 15179590)

Awww, so happy for you
Hope it works out 💕💕🇺🇸
Xxx

Stardust5 18 Oct 21 09:19 PM

That’s fantastic and good for you! It’s lovely to read some happy news!

SleepingBeauty 18 Oct 21 09:21 PM

So cute! Keep us posted!