theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1151961)

Stu 6 Nov 19 04:41 PM

Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks

"Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks" is a new nighttime spectacular that will debut Nov. 8, 2019, as part of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort.

The holiday extravaganza invites guests to experience the magic of Christmas by painting the sky with fireworks and transforming Cinderella Castle into colorful holiday scenes.

In the new show, Minnie invites you to take in a sparkling, yuletide fireworks display as the sky above Cinderella Castle brightens to the tunes of “Deck the Halls” and “We Wish You a Merry Christmas.” The fireworks show is exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which guests can attend on select nights November 8 through December 22, 2019.
Matt Stroshane, photographer
©Disney

Mexy02 6 Nov 19 04:45 PM

We are going first night and judging by the current crowds of the last 2 days and the mnsshp , I have a feeling this is going to be rammed :(

akhurstf1 6 Nov 19 10:12 PM

We’re also there on the first night. Really looking forward to it as it’s been a while since we last went to MVMCP. As it’s sold out on the first night I expect it will be busy.

Guest 6 Nov 19 10:33 PM

So excited for this!

YorkshireT 7 Nov 19 11:31 AM

Is this on for everyone from 23/12?

Mexy02 7 Nov 19 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akhurstf1 (Post 14162308)
We’re also there on the first night. Really looking forward to it as it’s been a while since we last went to MVMCP. As it’s sold out on the first night I expect it will be busy.

The last mnsshp was awful. We have always gone 31/10 and never seen what we saw on 1/11. No rides were walk ons and the queues pretty bad , we ended up doing them in the last hour and running round like idiots through the crowds . You couldn’t move for the fireworks and all walkways were blocked and we would normally do the second parade as it’s quieter but not this time , it was still 6-7 deep all the way round .
They definitely are milking the tickets and selling a lot more than they used to.

Twinklestar1 8 Nov 19 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 14162931)
The last mnsshp was awful. We have always gone 31/10 and never seen what we saw on 1/11. No rides were walk ons and the queues pretty bad , we ended up doing them in the last hour and running round like idiots through the crowds . You couldn’t move for the fireworks and all walkways were blocked and we would normally do the second parade as it’s quieter but not this time , it was still 6-7 deep all the way round .
They definitely are milking the tickets and selling a lot more than they used to.

Yes we were there too - it was rammed as you say. We are also going tonight- hopefully we will get a few rides in this time 😀

Mexy02 8 Nov 19 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 (Post 14164452)
Yes we were there too - it was rammed as you say. We are also going tonight- hopefully we will get a few rides in this time 😀

We’ve decided to do the first parade this time then the rides . I think it will be worse as there are only so many cookies you can physically eat do ride queues will be longer , I hope my gut feeling is wrong though. We have Santa mickey t shorts and Christmas hats on :) last time we went everyone had pyjamas on !

Twinklestar1 8 Nov 19 02:58 PM

Yes we are doing the parade first - have you seen the forecast for tonight - ponchos at the ready !

Luby-lu 8 Nov 19 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YorkshireT (Post 14162766)
Is this on for everyone from 23/12?

Yep till the 29th Dec I believe :spin: