theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Christmas (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=235)
-   -   What have you got prepped for Christmas so far (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1180720)

Disneycraft 25 Sep 20 10:12 AM

What have you got prepped for Christmas so far

I’ve got all my advent calendars bought , all the Christmas chocolate bought , pantry goods started with pickles,breadsticks, mincemeat. I’ve got all the Christmas cake ingredients ready to bake next weekend ( Delia’s, make it every year ) . Got my cards bought and Christmas table crackers ordered ( they’ve got nutcracker ornaments in and are gorgeous) . Got 2 drawers full of presents so far .
What have you all done so far ?

MariaLynda 25 Sep 20 10:14 AM

Good grief! I've not even thought about it yet. Got loads of birthdays in November first. Well done though! :)

Princess Ariel 25 Sep 20 10:15 AM

All Christmas presents bought, all Christmas cards bought, I’m trying to hold off buying any food yet as I know I will eat it lol 😂
Not sure if we will be eating at home this year, rather than going to MIL due to the rule of 6 so am thinking of planning ahead and buying a turkey crown just in case.
Will be buying advent calendars this week I think.

DisneyMadMummy 25 Sep 20 10:17 AM

About third way done with presents. Waiting for my park vouchers to get the kids main presents, and then it's relatively easy for me from then onwards in terms of presents.

I got the Disney book advent calendar off Amazon a few weeks back. Was an absolute bargain and I couldn't resist.

I've written all my lists out, and even got a shopping list done on Asda 😂 Love a good list 🙈

Gryff 25 Sep 20 10:51 AM

I’m completely done apart from food shop turkey gammon and beef ordered
Just a couple of wreaths to make and start on making bows etc for gift wrapping
Even ordered my Mrs Myers peppermint hand soap and cleaning stuff today normally
Bring it home from Florida but found a company that ships to uk 😊

Taffy1959 25 Sep 20 11:26 AM

We had some Disney advent calendars in work a couple of weeks ago they’re like a book and each day has a book in it.
They were £7.99 so I got 1 each for my 2 granddaughters.
We’ve also got some Cadbury calendars for £8.99 so I’ll get them next week for my 2 grandsons.
I’ve got cards from last year not that I send many.
I’ll need some wrapping paper and the money cards.
I don’t buy many presents just for the grandchildren.
Haven’t even thought about food as the way things are it might just be the 2 of us on Christmas Day

Guest 25 Sep 20 12:09 PM

Absolutely nothing! Feel even less in the mood for it than usual!

Donz1979 25 Sep 20 12:15 PM

Got few presents in, no advent calendars yet, xmas tubs chocolates bought. I say every year im not buying loads extra food and even more so this year as wont be having people round 😭
Going to look for some table crackers now 😁

MrsEgg 25 Sep 20 01:57 PM

I had a thought about what we may do for Halloween last weekend then thought it was too far ahead to start to plan :pgig:

FeFe 25 Sep 20 02:02 PM

I’ve managed to pre order my sons PS5 so that’s him sorted. Bought my own body shop advent calendar. Not sure about what to get anyone else though.