theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Park hopping (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1189470)

pdcdad 23 Feb 21 12:20 AM

Park hopping

How does it work now ? You book your days in whichever park but you want to go to another later do you have to make 2 reservations or do you just turn up at your second park?
It for us would be do the park we want but may want to eat in another park.
Not going until May 22 so it all could have changed by then of course.

teachx 23 Feb 21 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdcdad (Post 14851289)
How does it work now ? You book your days in whichever park but you want to go to another later do you have to make 2 reservations or do you just turn up at your second park?
It for us would be do the park we want but may want to eat in another park.
Not going until May 22 so it all could have changed by then of course.

Currently you need to have a reservation for the first park you want to go to, after 2pm you are allowed to enter a second park without a reservation as long as of course the second park is not at capacity but as you say things can change but that is currently how it works

pdcdad 23 Feb 21 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teachx (Post 14851302)
Currently you need to have a reservation for the first park you want to go to, after 2pm you are allowed to enter a second park without a reservation unless of course the second park is not at capacity but as you say things can change but that is currently how it works

Thank you most occasions it will be Epcot to eat which I presume is rarely at capacity but I presume that is different currently but again that has time to change.

teachx 23 Feb 21 11:10 AM

I should have said that having entered your second park you can if required go to another one after that etc, again depending on capacities.

pdcdad 23 Feb 21 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teachx (Post 14851656)
I should have said that having entered your second park you can if required go to another one after that etc, again depending on capacities.

Oh I thought it was only one park hop so even better

teachx 23 Feb 21 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdcdad (Post 14852667)
Oh I thought it was only one park hop so even better

No, as long it is after 2pm you can hop as many times as you wish, I have seen several YouTube videos from the regular vloggers that have done that, a couple managed to visit all 4 parks on one day. Not easy and it depends on the park hours, but it can be done :)

Sandraoh40 6 Mar 21 05:08 PM

If you have a reservation for , say MK, in the morning, then go elsewhere after 2, can you go back to original park later that evening or does that still depend on capacity, or does your first reservation guarantee you re access at night?

shelle 6 Mar 21 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 (Post 14867860)
If you have a reservation for , say MK, in the morning, then go elsewhere after 2, can you go back to original park later that evening or does that still depend on capacity, or does your first reservation guarantee you re access at night?

No it doesn't guarantee you entry, there would need to be capacity. I wouldn't expect it to be a problem though unless travelling at peak times like Christmas Day, etc

Sandraoh40 6 Mar 21 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelle (Post 14868120)
No it doesn't guarantee you entry, there would need to be capacity. I wouldn't expect it to be a problem though unless travelling at peak times like Christmas Day, etc

Thank you.

deafjeff 7 Mar 21 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 (Post 14867860)

If you leave and visit a non park I.e hotel for dinner or Disney spring you can go back to the same park again. We checked this with Disney. If you check into another park, you will lose your allocated slot at the first park.