theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Villa recommendations. (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1171534)

Xtinabella 20 May 20 10:41 PM

Villa recommendations.

Hi, anyone stayed at a villa with a decent sized heated pool? theres 2 of us and 3 kids -2 are older teenagers. We booked one through the DIBB at Davenport last time but we had a horrible bug problem and the TV never worked.
We don't need a games room either. Clean and bug free is priority.
Recommendations from anyone who has stayed at a villa rather than an owner would be preferable.
Not bothered about area as long as its drivable to the parks and Busch gardens.
Thank you. :)

grant_w 21 May 20 08:17 AM

The one we went to, and have rebooked for is Disney Villa Aurora, owned by Susan Coleman.
4 bedrooms, pool overlooks a huge lake for amazing views, just 10 minutes from WDW, easy access to I4

TC Devon 21 May 20 08:28 AM

We stayed at Steve’s Windwood Bay. Immaculate and bug free.

Kelly1234 21 May 20 06:40 PM

Hi. We always stay at a dibb villa. It’s called Daydream Believer and is owned by Pussycat Doll who is also a dibber. We won’t look at any other villas as this one has everything we need. The villa has 4 bedrooms, which is too big for just the two of us but we like the space. There are TVs in all the bedrooms and of course the living room. The villa itself is so comfortable, when we get there we feel like we have arrived home. It has absolutely everything you need. The pool is amazing and you get the sun most of the day and you can watch amazing sunsets. We have never had a problem with bugs. The location is great too. There are loads of supermarkets and places to eat just a short drive away. Also in a few minutes drive you are on the I4 going either way, so it’s easy to get to any of the parks. The owners, Richard and Selina are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble. They are very responsive to messages and are always willing to help. We are booked to stay in September all being well and I think this will be the 9th time we have stayed there. It’s our little piece of heaven.

Disney45 22 May 20 09:55 PM

Can highly recommend The dibb villa - SUPERB DISNEY DREAMS VILLA AT WATERSONG RESORT by Denise c. The villa is fantastic as is Watersong and Denise is great to deal with we have booked to go back next year.

Buggles94 22 May 20 10:17 PM

We have also stayed at the wonderful Villa Aurora as well as the beautiful Palm Tree Villa - see my reviews:) Both were fantastic and a great location.

Beth_Disney 22 May 20 10:39 PM

We had a lovely stay over New Year at Southern Glen. 3 bedrooms, heated pool (what I’d give to be in there now) peaceful community and great communication with the owner.

coggie 22 May 20 11:27 PM

We stay at a Dibb villa. It's called Dreamy Corner and it's on the US27. The owners are superb.

Floridatilly 23 May 20 01:12 PM

Any links to these villas please?

steve@mac155.f 23 May 20 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Floridatilly (Post 14482040)
Any links to these villas please?

If you look in the Florida villa rentals on the dibb menu you will be able to see all the villas just use the drop down menus to select which ones you want to look at.

Steve