theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Cheapest places to eat near Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1133625)

olaf38 18 Jun 19 09:45 PM

Cheapest places to eat near Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas

As the title suggests could anyone give me some relatively cheap places to grab a breakfast sandwich or possibly cereal/pancakes etc.
We have a couple of days where we are off to get on a trip or just want to grab a sandwich for lunch. I've seen there is an Earl of Sandwich but any other suggestions would be appreciated.

bonnies mum 18 Jun 19 09:53 PM

There is a Denny’s which was very popular at breakfast time,
We also went to Bubba Gumps for dinner 1 night.
They are both close to Planet Hollywood.
Also Shake Shack is across the road, just along from New York New York, lovely burgers.

olaf38 18 Jun 19 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonnies mum (Post 13909442)
There is a Denny’s which was very popular at breakfast time,
We also went to Bubba Gumps for dinner 1 night.
They are both close to Planet Hollywood.
Also Shake Shack is across the road, just along from New York New York, lovely burgers.

Great thanks I'll take a look

LOU LOU DISNEY 18 Jun 19 10:02 PM

There’s also a food court across from there it has a Panda Express subway etc

olaf38 18 Jun 19 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY (Post 13909454)
There’s also a food court across from there it has a Panda Express subway etc

Food court sounds good. You say across from there can I just clarify where you mean please, does it have a name? Thank you

LOU LOU DISNEY 18 Jun 19 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olaf38 (Post 13909477)
Food court sounds good. You say across from there can I just clarify where you mean please, does it have a name? Thank you

It’s on the other side of the road across from planet Hollywood hotel. It’s quite near the Denny’s, I forget the name of it but you won’t be able to miss it. You go upstairs to get to it.

olaf38 18 Jun 19 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY (Post 13909502)
It’s on the other side of the road across from planet Hollywood hotel. It’s quite near the Denny’s, I forget the name of it but you won’t be able to miss it. You go upstairs to get to it.

Great thankyou

TheGrahams 19 Jun 19 06:58 AM

Chilli, buffalo wings, an Indian takeaway which was cheap and lovely, pizza takeaway between miracle mile and mgm. We bought deals from groupon and trAvelzoo which saved lots.

olaf38 19 Jun 19 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGrahams (Post 13909629)
Chilli, buffalo wings, an Indian takeaway which was cheap and lovely, pizza takeaway between miracle mile and mgm. We bought deals from groupon and trAvelzoo which saved lots.

Thanks I'll look into that. We did try Groupon.com but it wouldn't let us purchase from the UK and pay with UK bank card. How did you manage this please?

TheGrahams 19 Jun 19 01:47 PM

Hi I use a American postcode set it up a few years ago in Florida and used clubhouse postcode and do the payment through PayPal as wouldn't work any other way. I also Downloaded app and have that on my iPad.
Hope that helps.