theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Name on VeriFLY? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1209569)

Susethomasx 4 Dec 21 09:58 AM

Name on VeriFLY?

Hey troops, setting up VeriFLY for tomorrow’s flight and wondering, when registering for VeriFLY do I need to use our names as they appear on our passports? I.e. include our middle names?

Does anyone know? Thanks.

HappyM 4 Dec 21 10:03 AM

I’ve just set mine up this morning and it asks for First Name (not nameS) so I just entered our first name and no middle name. It’s been exactly the same with the 2 sets of tests I’ve booked too.

dannigizmo 4 Dec 21 10:18 AM

Mines is just my first and surname though my passport and negative certificate has middle names. all uploaded and verified without issue.

have a great flight, am soo excited!:D

Susethomasx 4 Dec 21 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannigizmo (Post 15234514)
Mines is just my first and surname though my passport and negative certificate has middle names. all uploaded and verified without issue.

You too! Running round the house just now finalising our packing before our LFT later - we’re nearly there!

Alibayparc 4 Dec 21 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susethomasx (Post 15234487)
Hey troops, setting up VeriFLY for tomorrow’s flight and wondering, when registering for VeriFLY do I need to use our names as they appear on our passports? I.e. include our middle names?

Does anyone know? Thanks.

Hi
I
My experience was because my vaccination certificate had my middle name I had to put my middle names in Verifly to upload successfully. On a similar thread other Dibbers just did manual upload for review and it was approved within minutes. LTF test had to be uploaded manually for review unless your used their associated testers.
Alex

Scotsmomma2 4 Dec 21 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannigizmo (Post 15234514)

Have a fantastic time 😍

Scotsmomma2 4 Dec 21 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susethomasx (Post 15234518)
You too! Running round the house just now finalising our packing before our LFT later - we’re nearly there!

Lol I feel sick with nerves 😳😁

loldis 4 Dec 21 01:04 PM

My passport is the only thing with my middle name on it. Flight, covid pass and test all without. Left it off Verifly as well, zero issues.

Orlando Soon 4 Dec 21 01:06 PM

Have a great time you intrepid explorers. Good to hear VeriFLY is working well close to flight days. With the new 1day rule for tests we will be doing it all on Christmas Day as flying out on Boxing Day.

seyre1972 4 Dec 21 01:19 PM

Don’t be to worried re the Verifly - my docs uploaded but got no confirmation etc.

They check everything anyway at the airport.

At T3 Heathrow now enjoying breakfast/brunch in the clubhouse - longest time from checking was Security as a family of Seven all had to have their Carry ons needing checked due to leaving liquids in them …. :confused2:confused2