theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   disney at primark what have you found? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1030356)

mandco 22 Jun 17 10:49 AM

disney at primark what have you found?

Our store isn't the greatest and any disney stock they get in seems to go pretty quick or be in tiny sizes but I found these yesterday :D

you hardly ever find any stitch stuff over here so that's my holiday pj bottoms sorted. They are actually regular shorts but a little short for me to wear out. DD got some tinkerbell ones
They had the chip purses back in very cute but not practical due to shape I thought selling fast though

Megandllsmum 22 Jun 17 10:55 AM

Just got those about 20 minutes ago for my eldest daughter she's stitch mad 😀, didnt have the chip purse I'm desperate for one of those for youngests birthday but managed chip mug last week they were just putting them on till points and limiting customers to one so catching onto all the greedy ebayers at last maybe 😡😡

Guest 22 Jun 17 10:58 AM

No adult Disney clothing in any of my local stores this year. I asked about it and was told they wernt getting any in :(

Got some nice t-shirts in it last year

Mexy02 22 Jun 17 12:01 PM

I got the neck pillows , mickey and Minnie ( cue tutting from dh lol) and some lovely sparkle black mickey ears . And a wonderful , amazing person got me a chip mug ;) eternally grateful for that x

rachael1991 22 Jun 17 12:06 PM

I follow disneyfind on Instagram, she's based up Newcastle (which is my nearest primark) she posted there was a new Pocahontas nightshirt! So rare to find Poca on anything so I'm heading up later today, will probably buy a bigger size and wear as a dress for next trip 😀

collybird 22 Jun 17 12:19 PM

I found the Mickey head backpack in my local store yesterday. I had been hunting for it for months so was thrilled to find it!

I'm trying to lay off on any more clothing as I (literally) have the next two holidays worth of outfits planned but I really like those Stitch shorts! Didn't see them in my store though.

Disappointed not to see any Mickey ears, I have 'real' Disney ones but they are so uncomfortable, I'd have been interested to try the Primark ones out.

Megandllsmum 22 Jun 17 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 12621174)
I got the neck pillows , mickey and Minnie ( cue tutting from dh lol) and some lovely sparkle black mickey ears . And a wonderful , amazing person got me a chip mug ;) eternally grateful for that x

Lol he might be moaning now but when he's cream crackered on that flight home he will think they are the best thing ever... 😂😂 and you can return the gratitude if ever you see that bloomin chip purse on your travels lol 😉😉

Mexy02 22 Jun 17 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum (Post 12621217)
Lol he might be moaning now but when he's cream crackered on that flight home he will think they are the best thing ever... 😂😂 and you can return the gratitude if ever you see that bloomin chip purse on your travels lol 😉😉

I keep looking don't worry x

kellsbells 22 Jun 17 04:35 PM

I was going to post about this the other day. My local primark is Oxford Street (so not exactly a small one!) and they haven't had anything in for ages. Quite a lot of Harry Potter stuff in at the moment but other than the odd Mickey T-shirt I haven't seen much at all.

I wonder if they have just cut back massively on Disney t-shirts or if they don't have the license for it anymore.

Megandllsmum 25 Jun 17 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 12621752)

I keep looking don't worry x

Saw those today Sam , me and Lilly were walking about in primark with em on, pretty decent for a couple of quid too x