theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Glitch cheap price thread July/August/September 2020 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1126693)

3disneykids 1 May 19 02:36 PM

Glitch cheap price thread July/August/September 2020

Thanks everyone on the thread and hoping you all find bargain flights...I have decided to stop looking on the thread due to booking and don't really want to know if the prices decrease dramatically :)
So I know we are far away from the 11 month mark but having just secured our accommodation (sort of) I wanted to make sure that as soon as those flights are released I am ready. I know the only way to be ready is with the Dibb family :)

I missed out on some 'Bargain' direct Thomas cook flights at about £500
and am now kicking myself. So now I am preparing for the 'flight wait'.:cry::cry:

Is anybody else waiting and hoping for some decent flight prices for the summer hols?

Hopefully we can help each other and find some great deals :)

kellwall 1 May 19 06:20 PM

Me, although the hubby doesn't know 😉

3disneykids 1 May 19 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellwall (Post 13817959)
Me, although the hubby doesn't know 😉

Ha ha my hubby does know but wasn't on board at first hence missing the good flights, Now he is gonna be fed up with me obsessing over getting those flights and missing the first ones lol. I can't really get excited until the flights are booked. That 11 month mark is seeming forever away lol:pgig::pgig:

Noodle500 1 May 19 06:44 PM

Subscribed. Thanks roll on September

Milpston 1 May 19 06:45 PM

Following along. Will be looking for flights for 3 adults and 2 children flying out July 1st and returning July 27th.

elmspenguin 1 May 19 07:04 PM

We are, I was hoping to collect enough VA miles for economy flights but due to the new sign up points changes with amex we won't get enough in time for next year, we already have enough for 2 flights but need 3.

We are going last 2 weeks of August and 1st week of September. Fingers crossed we all find something.

3disneykids 1 May 19 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmspenguin (Post 13818058)
We are, I was hoping to collect enough VA miles for economy flights but due to the new sign up points changes with amex we won't get enough in time for next year, we already have enough for 2 flights but need 3.

We are going last 2 weeks of August and 1st week of September. Fingers crossed we all find something.

Same here hopefully and would like to get them for £600 direct and a lot less than that to consider indirect. I think I may be dreaming although have heard that coming back in September helps :)

m3gt2 1 May 19 07:13 PM

Planning July and hoping for £2k for 2 adults, 1 teen and 2 children as flydrive like 2017 but I'm not hopeful of matching that!

louvb 1 May 19 07:15 PM

Me! Booked CSR August 16th 2 adults and a 12yr old so will that be 3 adults for prices?

Disney Jo 1 May 19 07:19 PM

Me. Looking from London on 6th August for 2 weeks 🤞🏻