theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   AK and HS After Hours (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1144002)

Guest 1 Sep 19 02:56 PM

AK and HS After Hours

Hi all

Just been thinking about visiting AK and HS next year for one day each during our 'Not doing Disney this year' holiday. I have just found out that UK agents are not permitted to sell Disney Two Day tickets which is a shame.

So, that has got me thinking about the after hour events. Would this be worth looking into? I guess we will probably get more done in a few empty hours than a day of queuing. :confused2

What would everyone recommend?

Thanks for any help :wave:

Mel49 1 Sep 19 03:10 PM

I've never done the after hours events so can't really comment on that aspect but there is no problem buying the 2 day USA tickets from the UK. We used orlandoattractions.com and they have a UK Office too but there are a few other US based DIBB approved sellers in the yellow box above.

This year (and last) there was a specific UK based 2 day ticket including mini golf released in May that I think had to be used by the end of August that may be available next year again.

Ked 1 Sep 19 04:53 PM

We did MK after dark last week and thought it was very good. Did 10 rides, could have done more but we enjoyed walking around a very quiet park!
Lots of drinks and ice creams on offer.
Would definitely do it again :)

Guest 2 Sep 19 07:06 AM

I don’t think HA has an after dark event, just AK and MK. But to your question, I think it is an excellent way of getting a bit of Disney.

AliPD 2 Sep 19 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTumMum (Post 14049026)
Hi all

Just been thinking about visiting AK and HS next year for one day each during our 'Not doing Disney this year' holiday. I have just found out that UK agents are not permitted to sell Disney Two Day tickets which is a shame.

So, that has got me thinking about the after hour events. Would this be worth looking into? I guess we will probably get more done in a few empty hours than a day of queuing. :confused2

What would everyone recommend?

Thanks for any help :wave:

I wanted a 2 day ticket myself, I usually end up not going because there isn't an option of a combination ticket.

JoanicSicos 2 Sep 19 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudette (Post 14050141)
I don’t think HA has an after dark event, just AK and MK. But to your question, I think it is an excellent way of getting a bit of Disney.

It did during June and July, but having just visited the website, they're now not showing any dates (i assume due to GE opening).

Keep an eye here though!

Nimbus 2 Sep 19 11:27 AM

You can buy 2-day tickets either on the gate, from Disney's US (or Canadian) website, and from places like UndercoverTourist.com and OrlandoAttractions.com. The price depends on the date you select and starts from around $226 for a 2-day Base ticket.

Purely UK-only ticket sellers can't sell these tickets but ticket sellers in the US can sell them to you here in the UK.

Guest 2 Sep 19 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoanicSicos (Post 14050277)
It did during June and July, but having just visited the website, they're now not showing any dates (i assume due to GE opening).

Keep an eye here though!

Oh great, maybe we can try this one next year.