theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Are there aliens here? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1196439)

YorkshireT 4 Jun 21 02:31 PM

Are there aliens here?

Sounds a daft question doesn’t it.

But reports are that the report to be released in the USA to congress cannot rule out the unidentified arial phenomenon (UAP, now used instead of UFO) could be aliens.

Seems extraordinary really that they would say that.

Things have been observed defying the laws of physics, appearing, jumping around at hypersonic speeds. Aircraft carriers have been buzzed, and one video shows something travelling at tremendous speed before travelling under the ocean.

They say they have no evidence it is aliens but can’t rule it out as they don’t know what it all is.

An alternative theory is they are amazing technology developed by Russia or China but that sounds unlikely too.

Very mysterious.

Colette-S 4 Jun 21 02:37 PM

Do you mean in general or just Yorkshire? 😂

YorkshireT 4 Jun 21 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colette-S (Post 14992419)
Do you mean in general or just Yorkshire? 😂

There’s a famous photo of one supposedly pictured on Ilkley Moor. They have since been scared off by the Yorkshire variant.

I have to say, I was far from convinced by that one...

Libby 4 Jun 21 02:48 PM

I really enjoyed the episode of Mork and Mindy where Mork found out that "Aliens" (i.e immigrants) need to register with the authorities. :)

Tillyfloss 4 Jun 21 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YorkshireT (Post 14992426)
There’s a famous photo of one supposedly pictured on Ilkley Moor. They have since been scared off by the Yorkshire variant.

Definitely ‘bah’tat

Bozza 4 Jun 21 02:56 PM

Some of the posts made on here are certainly not of this world!

Mazbar 4 Jun 21 02:57 PM

I’m not a alien but I do sometimes feel like the only sane person in the asylum sometimes.

stecee 4 Jun 21 05:17 PM

I firmly believe that a lot of unexplained sightings are unknown natural phenomenon that has yet to be discovered.
I also believe that we have been visited in the past by creatures from another planet and that they are still out there.

EssexSue 4 Jun 21 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stecee (Post 14992693)
I firmly believe that a lot of unexplained sightings are unknown natural phenomenon that has yet to be discovered.
I also believe that we have been visited in the past by creatures from another planet and that they are still out there.

More like they took a good look round and beggared off sharpish.

Tinkerbell 4 Jun 21 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YorkshireT (Post 14992426)

I've seen him... when I worked in A&E.one Saturday night