theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Finally a refund coming (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1180585)

mike4scuba 22 Sep 20 12:25 PM

Finally a refund coming

Received this email from virgin today and looks like I am finally getting a refund for 2 flights I booked in early June.

Dear Customer,

Please find confirmation attached that your refund has been processed, and payment should be made within the coming days. We know you’ve been waiting longer than you expected to receive this, and we sincerely apologise that your refund was not returned to you sooner.

With the significant cancellations to our flying programme, we continue to be inundated with an ever growing and unprecedented volume of refund requests. Managing the huge volume we’ve received remains challenging, and we know we’ve been unable to provide the clarity you needed on timelines. This fell short of the highest standards we hold ourselves to, and we want to reassure you that working through these has remained a priority for us.

Everything is in hand so you don’t need to do anything. The refund will be returned to the original forms of payment, even if you used a number of different ways to pay. Please do bear in mind that, depending on the payment method, it could take anywhere between 1 and 14 working days for the money to show in your account.

We are so grateful for all of your patience, and we hope to welcome you onboard when you choose to travel again.

Kind Regards,

Refunds Department
PO BOX 1243
The Base
Fleming Way
CRAWLEY
RH10 0HW

mental4ever 22 Sep 20 12:28 PM

Congratulations 🥳

AlexE 22 Sep 20 12:43 PM

got my letter on 3rd september and im still waiting

kateh134 22 Sep 20 01:13 PM

It took about 10 days from us getting the e mail to having the money back. 122 days from confirmation of our request for a refund.

MrsEgg 22 Sep 20 02:27 PM

Good news, our came back a couple of weeks ago, took 10 days too.

Fraggle35 22 Sep 20 04:58 PM

Good news, hopefully mine from mid June will be on its way too, got the seat money back last month but no news re the actual flight, fingers crossed.

mike4scuba 23 Sep 20 08:15 AM

Finally got my refund from virgin today from June

HevaDuck 23 Sep 20 07:54 PM

I got an email from Netflights today informing me I've been refunded on my CC for my Virgin flights. I just need Virgin to refund me for my bubble seats now

gismo1554 24 Sep 20 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike4scuba (Post 14655510)
Received this email from virgin today and looks like I am finally getting a refund for 2 flights I booked in early June.

Can I check do you mean you booked in June or they were cancelled in June? Mine was cancelled in late June so trying to work out if its going to be soon lol

mike4scuba 24 Sep 20 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gismo1554 (Post 14657819)
Can I check do you mean you booked in June or they were cancelled in June? Mine was cancelled in late June so trying to work out if its going to be soon lol

Booked in early June and cancelled the following day