theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Lallan's Family Vacay March/April 2017 Live-ish! Day 12 - Outlets & Miller's Ale House 4.4.17 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1016783)

lallan 12 Apr 17 01:52 AM

Lallan's Family Vacay March/April 2017 Live-ish! Day 12 - Outlets & Miller's Ale House 4.4.17

Day 12 - Outlets & Miller's Ale House 4.4.17

Walked - not sure, no tracker today!

Spent - $475.41

A lazy morning was badly needed after our long and tiring MK day yesterday. DH and I sunbathed while the boys played in the pool. It was great to just chill out for a bit! Around lunch time we got ready to go to vineland outlets.

As soon as we arrived we headed to food court as the boys were hungry. DS1&2 got a 6" subway meal each. Cost $14.79... seemed very expensive! And DS3 got a kids chicken meal from Mesun sandwiches that cost $6.12.

First shop was Cosmetics Co for me. Spent $35.22 inc 10% off with coupon and I bought a Mac lipstick, a sculpt and shape double powder for contouring and there was a deal where you buy the make up bag for $10 and pick 6 miniature products to fill it. I chose x2 Bobbi Brown lip glosses, x2 Bobbi Brown make up removers, a Bobbi Brown eye cream and a red Clinique nail varnish.

DKNY next where DH bought a hoody for $44.72 inc tax.

Ralph Lauren next for DH. He spent $117.12 and got 3 really lovely jumpers.

North Face next for DH where he got loads for $134.01...He got 3 jumpers and 7 tshirts! Great bargains. All were discounted 40% on lowest price in store then 10% coupon on top.

We took a drive down to my mum and dad's hotel to see how they had got on with their shopping today at the Florida mall. Sadly there's not many bargains to be had at this mall anymore, the outlets are much better.

We all took a walk over to Miller's Ale House for dinner. The place was jam packed and we had a bit of a wait for a table. We got seated and ordered some drinks and Chicken Nachos and Buffalo Shrimp to start.

The nachos were AMAZING! Huge and really really tasty. Shrimp was good too.

For dinner DH went for the jambalaya, I had half rack ribs with Caesar salad, mum had the Asian chicken and dad had shrimp overload with the 35 Shrimp special. DS1 had cheese quesadilla, DS2 had shrimp and DS3 had spag & meatballs with garlic bread. All was very very good and huge amount of food!

Kids eat free here on a Tuesday and I also had a 2 buck Tuesday coupon where they take $2 off any meal. Total was $84.62 so we left $50 each inc tip. Although the food was fantastic the service sadly wasn't the best. But DH declared this was definitely his best meal of the holiday. We were all full to the brim.

It was really late by the time we left Miller's but enough time for a wander up to Pointe Orlando.

In Hollister DH spent $73.43 on x2 pairs of jeans, jogging bottoms and x2 boxers.

We were back at the villa by 11pm and straight to bed. Early start tomorrow and a busy day planned for our last park day of the holiday :(:(:(

app 12 Apr 17 03:46 AM

New Photo Added by lallan - 12 Apr 17 3:46 AM.

disneytrio 12 Apr 17 08:09 AM

Love looking at your shopping purchases, lovely day!

Jake71 12 Apr 17 08:51 AM

Some cracking purchases, DH would love the North Face stuff. Millers is a favourite of ours, we go at least once each trip.

mick 12 Apr 17 02:39 PM

A great shopping day :spin:

Joan :wave:

purplemusky 12 Apr 17 08:56 PM

Loving your shopping reports - I love a good bargain :)

codym 13 Apr 17 09:22 AM

Some great bargains got today :thumbs-up

Guest 13 Apr 17 09:59 AM

We love Millers, can't wait to return in 43 days

Dorathexplorer 14 Apr 17 09:24 PM

Love to see the shopping!

Mortimer Mouse 15 Apr 17 07:35 AM

A great shopping day.