theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Car Hire & Transportation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   Magical express confirmation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1184237)

Aurora2018 27 Nov 20 10:44 PM

Magical express confirmation

Hello! We rang disney today to change our room and add my disney experience to our booking. I received an email about the change of room with an updated booking but haven't received anything in relation to disney magical express. It's not showing on MDE either, should I wait or contact them?

MrsBC 27 Nov 20 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora2018 (Post 14734236)
Hello! We rang disney today to change our room and add my disney experience to our booking. I received an email about the change of room with an updated booking but haven't received anything in relation to disney magical express. It's not showing on MDE either, should I wait or contact them?

Sorry if it seems a silly question but did you book ME? It has to be done separately usually.

YorkshireT 27 Nov 20 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora2018 (Post 14734236)

Just ring them or email- but don’t fret you have plenty of time, it doesn’t book up.

Aurora2018 27 Nov 20 11:49 PM

sorry I wrote we booked my disney experience when I meant that we booked magical express!

YorkshireT 27 Nov 20 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora2018 (Post 14734379)
sorry I wrote we booked my disney experience when I meant that we booked magical express!

I knew what you meant- I’ve called ME MDE myself before as well.:d:

Guest 28 Nov 20 12:48 AM

Ive never had confirmation, infact we have turned up and not booked it either

I always say that aslong as you have your disney booking, you are fine, disney are not going to leave you at the airport, you cannot spend alot of money with them at the airport ( despite the shop they have )

Donaldfan 28 Nov 20 12:57 AM

A Disney staff member told me they like people to book it so they know how many buses to lay on.

Aurora2018 28 Nov 20 08:22 AM

Thank you all! I received another email this morning with my booking invoice again and it shows magical express! Seems it’s done, should It come up on my Disney experience?

YorkshireT 28 Nov 20 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora2018 (Post 14734514)
Thank you all! I received another email this morning with my booking invoice again and it shows magical express! Seems it’s done, should It come up on my Disney experience?

No it doesn’t show there. You just give a person your name at the stand.

disneypars 28 Nov 20 09:12 AM

My DME bookings have never appeared on MDE.
As your booking is linked to MDE it will also be on your magic bands (if you have one). If not just quote your booking reference when checking in at the DME desks.