theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Kennedy Space Centre Advice (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1128759)

AP100 15 May 19 07:12 AM

Kennedy Space Centre Advice

Anyone have any reviews or ideas on what ticket to buy for this and from where to buy them for best price? Do I wait to I get to US. Buy direct from KSC or from a UK ticket agent?

Want to make the most of the visit. Ang hidden costs etc?

2 adults and 11 year old

Thanks

Thorpy 15 May 19 07:45 AM

We've always got tickets from Attraction tickets direct.

taylaboo 15 May 19 07:51 AM

We get ours from ATD as well. Cheaper to buy before you go than on the gate.

Smilesonfaces 15 May 19 07:58 AM

Cheaper and quicker to buy before you go. There are lots of extras you can buy but it isn’t really necessary.We were there from opening until closing time with a basic ticket. We really enjoyed it. We parked right near the entrance, we were there so early, and took a picnic lunch.

florida gaz 15 May 19 08:11 AM

I've used www.floridadolphintours.com in the past to visit KSC and other places of interest away from the parks and outside Orlando.
Price included local pick up and return coach transportation with your ticket, also guided tour and admission to other, usually chargeable, separately ticketed attractions within the KSC complex. We also opted for the inclusive Airboat ride with Gator Tour on route, for and additional small fee which also included lunch. Highly recommend.

Firsttimers2018 15 May 19 08:29 AM

Got ours from Floridatix and combined it with a gator tour the same day. Great day out and transport was included to/from KSC and gator tour

Guest 15 May 19 08:42 AM

We booked when we were there through the hotel concierge. I did not think to price up from UK as assumed it would be the same.

We did the airboat ride combination. As we don't drive we were on a coach tour, on the way out there were only us and a couple of others doing the airboat tour, however over the course of the day nearly everyone else decided to switch to include the airboat as well.

lyn1 15 May 19 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP100 (Post 13844522)
Anyone have any reviews or ideas on what ticket to buy for this and from where to buy them for best price? Do I wait to I get to US. Buy direct from KSC or from a UK ticket agent?

Want to make the most of the visit. Ang hidden costs etc?

2 adults and 11 year old

Thanks

I have always bought mine before I go. Do you just want an admission ticket or an admission & transportation ticket?

AP100 15 May 19 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyn1 (Post 13845144)
I have always bought mine before I go. Do you just want an admission ticket or an admission & transportation ticket?

Admission...

AP100 15 May 19 07:46 PM

For me, I was wanting to know what extras are worth it. E.g. lunch with an astronaut etc