theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   DisneyQuest Indoor Interatctive Theme Park (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=797079)

bwfc4ife 21 May 14 02:41 PM

DisneyQuest Indoor Interatctive Theme Park

Hi everyone, has anyone been here? how long would we need if we went, I'm unsure whether to plan a day or combine with an evening out at DTD? Also do you think my 14 day Disney park tickets would cover the entry or would we have to pay? :thumbs-up

Guest 21 May 14 02:43 PM

The 14 day ultimate tickets include entry. We only spent about 1 hr 1/2 in there as we found it quite dated

loves2plan 21 May 14 02:45 PM

If you or any of your party like arcade and video games then it's definitely worth a visit. My DH and DS love it and spend a few evenings there together every holiday. I wouldn't plan a whole day there but combine it with an afternoon/evening at DTD. If you have the 14 day ultimate tickets then it includes entry to Disney Quest as well as the 4 main parks and 2 water parks. You also get 1 free round of mini gold per day before 4pm :)

Imagineer2802 21 May 14 03:10 PM

We've visited a few times, but haven't bothered in years. It's dark, loud, busy and boisterous, and not somewhere I want to spend my hard earned holiday cash! I wouldn't have thought you'd need more than a couple of hours in there, and that's only if you want to do everything.

As someone has already said, your 14 day ultimate ticket should include entry.

stupet11 21 May 14 03:26 PM

Our teens loved it - and the grandparents too , playing the dated fairground throw the wooden ball through the hole.

A couple of hours is plenty though - was packed when we went one evening, but been fine when we went during the day...usually do on our last day when wondering around DTD - a good escape from the sun.

So interesting stuff there - virtual headset gaming, the pirate ship and dinosaur river adventure are all fun. Wouldn't do it instead of a park... just as a change / gap filler maybe before a meal.

Guest 21 May 14 03:36 PM

We went on Monday night and didn't really enjoy it, spent about an hour in it, it wasn't busy atol, we only went because we got it free with our tickets, I would have been livid if I had paid entry.

Spooks Dad 21 May 14 06:22 PM

We've always really enjoyed it, the floor with the retro games on it was always good.

Guest 21 May 14 06:39 PM

kids loved it. me, not so much. not my thing. It was so hot in there, no air con.

TartanTink 21 May 14 09:02 PM

Our teenagers like it, good for a couple of hours in the evening
We wait for them at House of Blues with a cocktail :grin:

Hairy Feet 21 May 14 09:14 PM

I agree with others that it is dated, but if you go there with mind set to have fun or have a laugh then you will. im not into gaming or arcades but the fact the kids have fun when we are there is more important. I wouldn't over plan the time for this though.