theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   ShopDisney (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1209249)

CAB5 29 Nov 21 12:16 PM

ShopDisney

Hi

New to the forum so apologies if I am posting in the wrong place!

Looking for a bit of advice re ordering from the ShopDisney US website. I have got my daughter a Festive Mickey & Minnie plush every year since she was born, so it's a family tradition now, but the UK site is sold out and saying they won't be restocked 😢

I'm looking into ordering them from the US site but they no longer ship to the UK. I have seen various postbox services advertised on Google where the Disney order would be shipped to this address and then forwarded on to me. Has anybody used one of these services, and was it reliable?

These aren't cheap from what I've saw, so I'm nervous to go ahead and use one without recommendation in case I end up losing my money and still don't have Mickey & Minnie!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

akhurstf1 29 Nov 21 12:21 PM

Hello and welcome to The Dibb :wavey:

We've ordered a few items from Shop Disney USA to a shipping service called Stackry. We've had great service and we used them during Winter 2020 when we should have been in Florida.

All you need to do is set up an account with them and they give you a US-based address and once the order is delivered to your locker you get a notification so you can arrange for it to be delivered to the UK.

It isn't as good value as it was due to the changes around Brexit. They do have a shipping calculator on the website so you can estimate the shipping costs.

Hope this helps :)

NewtoOrlando 29 Nov 21 12:51 PM

I do the same as the prev dibber, but use my US instead. Have ordered from shopdisney.com lots of times with no issues. It’s very easy to do x

Sparksy72 29 Nov 21 12:59 PM

We always use Debbie (Angelbabe here on the Dibb). She has a business called When You Wish Gifts, you get the parcel sent to her and she will then forward it on. She currently is holding parcels for my husband to pick up I next week when he arrives in Orlando. Debbie is super professional, helpful and really well priced too.

IBEX23 29 Nov 21 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 (Post 15228583)
We always use Debbie (Angelbabe here on the Dibb). She has a business called When You Wish Gifts, you get the parcel sent to her and she will then forward it on. She currently is holding parcels for my husband to pick up I next week when he arrives in Orlando. Debbie is super professional, helpful and really well priced too.

I second this. Debbie at When You Wish Gifts is amazing. I used her recently for a Christmas onesie from the US Disney site. The service was faultless, reasonably priced and I would not hesitate to use them again. Either for a parcel forwarding or even a collection in Orlando :)

angelbabe 29 Nov 21 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 (Post 15228583)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scouse_minx (Post 15228665)
I second this. Debbie at When You Wish Gifts is amazing. I used her recently for a Christmas onesie from the US Disney site. The service was faultless, reasonably priced and I would not hesitate to use them again. Either for a parcel forwarding or even a collection in Orlando :)

:kissing: Thank you!

CAB5 29 Nov 21 02:04 PM

Hi everyone

Thank you all for your replies - I really appreciate the help!

I have sent Debbie a message 😊

angelbabe 29 Nov 21 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAB5 (Post 15228693)
Hi everyone

Thank you all for your replies - I really appreciate the help!

I have sent Debbie a message 😊

Hiya, I've replied to your last message but your inbox is full :wavey:

CAB5 29 Nov 21 06:33 PM

Oops, have cleared it now! 😀

jollys 30 Nov 21 07:23 PM

hi
ive also sent you a message