theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   weekends in November (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1136492)

2017dream 11 Jul 19 10:57 PM

weekends in November

Hi There

really craving to go back to DLP during the Christmas season but working in a school can only go in holidays or at weekends
Hubby been told he can't have any time off over Christmas so looks like if we are to go will have to be weekend

Has anybody any experience going at that time, any trip reports, vlogs ?
I know it will be busy but am wondering just how busy ...

HappyPanda 12 Jul 19 08:38 AM

We went over the last weekend of November last year. The Saturday was very, very busy. Queues of over an hour for the big rides and of 30/40 minutes for the smaller rides. The Sunday wasn't too bad and definitely more bearable. So if you're going for Saturday and Sunday I'd suggest doing the shows on the Saturday and the rides on the Sunday.

Gill H 12 Jul 19 12:42 PM

All weekends are crazy busy but doable if you are savvy.

Bear in mind 11 Nov (Remembrance Day) I think is a public holiday, so the weekend before may be extra busy.

Melanie R 12 Jul 19 01:00 PM

I’ve been late November and the Saturday was so busy they were restricting access the Disneyland Parc. We had been walking into rides with zero queues the day before!
If it’s the only time you can go, it’s still a lovely time of year, just need to plan for the queues and be realistic in what you can achieve 😊

2017dream 12 Jul 19 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2017dream (Post 13951016)
Thanks for the tip ...
We live up north so are thinking travel down Friday night, get the first ferry sat morning, have all day in parks, sleep then morning in parks and then drive home for the Monday morning...

Thanks for the tip ...
We live up north so are thinking travel down Friday night, get the first ferry sat morning, have all day in parks, sleep then morning in parks and then drive home for the Monday morning..

2017dream 12 Jul 19 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 13950890)
All weekends are crazy busy but doable if you are savvy.

Bear in mind 11 Nov (Remembrance Day) I think is a public holiday, so the weekend before may be extra busy.

Hadn't thought about that, thanks for letting me know

2017dream 12 Jul 19 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanie R (Post 13950922)
I’ve been late November and the Saturday was so busy they were restricting access the Disneyland Parc. We had been walking into rides with zero queues the day before!
If it’s the only time you can go, it’s still a lovely time of year, just need to plan for the queues and be realistic in what you can achieve 😊

Thanks for this ...
Know way, really that busy :erm:
What were the studios like ? and was it that busy all day in the parc or did it get better later on ...Thinking possibly studios Saturday morning then DLP late afternoon evening then finish off with Sunday morning in the parc again ...
Was Friday ok ?
Sorry for all the questions ..x