theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Pre-Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Scottishnellies 5th Element Trip Jun/Jul 2019 updated 3rd May (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1123861)

joanna23 14 Apr 19 09:13 PM

Always love your reports and you’re so reliable I can see this getting me through the early work wake-ups!

DollyDimples 14 Apr 19 09:14 PM

Looking forward to reading another trip report. :)

Your time in Orlando overlaps with our time at Disney but your itinerary is different from ours every day. It will be interesting to read about someone else's trip from the same time.

tylergeorgia 14 Apr 19 09:50 PM

Looking forward to report.
If you do make it to Celebration, do the bike ride. It takes 1 1/2 - 2 hours, you see some gorgeous houses and scenery. Think it’s $15pp.

fletchie148 14 Apr 19 10:13 PM

Love reading your trip reports Helen, so will be looking forward to this one
We are similiar to you this year, DH possible redundancy after 32 years, so a wee week somewhere in June then maybe a big blow out later in the year once we know what’s happening
Can’t wait for your next instalment

scottishnellie 14 Apr 19 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fletchie148 (Post 13784507)
Love reading your trip reports Helen, so will be looking forward to this one
We are similiar to you this year, DH possible redundancy after 32 years, so a wee week somewhere in June then maybe a big blow out later in the year once we know what’s happening
Can’t wait for your next instalment

Oh how I feel for your DH then. It was a horrible process to go through, even though I was sure about my decision to take it rather than apply for the higher grade job that was available. It’s frightening what it can do to a group of people who have been friends and worked together for years. So unsettling 🙁

Good luck. I hope he gets what he wants whatever that may be.

G54321 14 Apr 19 11:14 PM

Look forward to reading your trippie! We live in Edinburgh and fly out the week after you via LGW. I’m contemplating the controversial throwaway booking too... are you planning to check in and collect your bands etc?

nats1211 14 Apr 19 11:36 PM

Yay, I love your trip reports!

We planned a lot of our 2017 trip after reading one of your reports. Can’t wait to read along again 😀

GezzasGem 15 Apr 19 06:30 AM

What a lovely way for your niece to celebrate her 18th! Sounds likes fantastic trip, looking forward to reading more. Glad you are enjoying your post redundancy time - like you say it is amazing when you are off work that you seem to have even less time, but very nice as well! 😄😁👌

margyloveswdw 15 Apr 19 07:05 AM

Sounds like a fab trip!

Really enjoy your trip reports so am looking forward to it.

Pumba75 15 Apr 19 08:33 AM

Your plans sound fantastic. Really looking forward to reading along again. Enjoy!

M x