theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   I've Just Booked for 2020! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1131187)

Flower2603 1 Jun 19 12:58 PM

I've Just Booked for 2020!

I'm so excited, I've just booked WDW for next August for my 50th Birthday! 14th - 22nd.

This will be our 5th time to WDW Florida, I love it so much. My boys will be mostly grown (23 years old, 18 years old and turning 17 years old when we are there) but they still want to come but can only make 8 nights but that's still fantastic, so I'm so excited! Last time myself and 2 younger boys only went in 2015. So a gap of 5 years, although we've been lucky enough to do DLP and Tokyo Disney inbetween. However, my favourite Disney is Florida and this is the first time since 2010 that we'll all be going together.

We've booked 2 rooms at POFQ, upgraded to DDP. We stayed at POFQ last time and loved it so much.

I'm going to start planning straight away!

Guest 1 Jun 19 01:01 PM

Excellent. I am 50 next year too but I decided against Disney for my actual birthday, however we will be going in December as I would like to see the Christmas decorations.

Flower2603 1 Jun 19 01:26 PM

Christmas will be beautiful. Well my actual birthday is in March, but instead of a big party, I want to go to Disney. My oldest son and I are teachers so have to go in August, other two at sixth form too.

Here's to being 50!

Tracydcp 1 Jun 19 02:03 PM

We’re going next August 14th to 29th, where are you flying from?

Guest 1 Jun 19 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flower2603 (Post 13878415)
Christmas will be beautiful. Well my actual birthday is in March, but instead of a big party, I want to go to Disney. My oldest son and I are teachers so have to go in August, other two at sixth form too.

Here's to being 50!

I will turn 50 in April, I am not a party type. We are currently thinking of the west coast for my birthday, Las Vegas, LA (Disneyland) and then a cruise. But it might change.

*jovi_girl* 1 Jun 19 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flower2603 (Post 13878361)
I'm so excited, I've just booked WDW for next August for my 50th Birthday! 14th - 22nd.

This will be our 5th time to WDW Florida, I love it so much. My boys will be mostly grown (23 years old, 18 years old and turning 17 years old when we are there) but they still want to come but can only make 8 nights but that's still fantastic, so I'm so excited! Last time myself and 2 younger boys only went in 2015. So a gap of 5 years, although we've been lucky enough to do DLP and Tokyo Disney inbetween. However, my favourite Disney is Florida and this is the first time since 2010 that we'll all be going together.

We've booked 2 rooms at POFQ, upgraded to DDP. We stayed at POFQ last time and loved it so much.

I'm going to start planning straight away!

That’s pretty much the same as me. We’re going 4th til the 14th though and we’re staying in POR with upgraded ddp. Ds’ will be just turned 18 and almost 16 (one July b’day and one late August).
Only staying for 10 days cos doing New York as well.

Only difference is we’ve stolen a couple of extra kids to take with us 😂😂😂

anna68 1 Jun 19 04:33 PM

How exciting. Can’t think of a better place to celebrate. And I just love POR 🙂

Tink 45 1 Jun 19 04:36 PM

That’s lovely, 50 isnt so bad either! I’m 56 in July and still enjoying myself, even more now since retiring!
Have a brilliant time plannin*, it’s almost as good as the actual ho,I Day! :) :grin:

Flower2603 1 Jun 19 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracydcp (Post 13878485)
We’re going next August 14th to 29th, where are you flying from?

From London, haven’t poked flights yet, will wait until 11 months out. Can’t wait.

Flower2603 1 Jun 19 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=*jovi_girl*;13878632]That’s pretty much the same as me. We’re going 4th til the 14th though and we’re staying in POR with upgraded ddp. Ds’ will be just turned 18 and almost 16 (one July b’day and one late August).
Only staying for 10 days cos doing New York as well.

Wow, our son will be turning 18 in the July and youngest son will turn 17 while we’re there at the end of August.

He will have had 5 birthdays at WDW!

New York will be amazing!