theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   When to book for 2020? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1142987)

armstrongk1 25 Aug 19 03:55 PM

When to book for 2020?

Hi all,

Haven’t been on here in a while so apologies if this has already been talked about elsewhere.

On Friday I booked 4 nights in DLP for November as an early birthday present for my partner and now she has decided this is the best time to also book WDW for next year 😂 we had talked about 2021 but it’s been 2 whole years since our last visit so we can’t wait any longer.

Can anyone enlighten me as to when the best time to book for September/October 2020 is? Prices are average at the moment but hoping they get cheaper towards Christmas new year time!

Thanks everyone 😊

Karl

returnplanning 25 Aug 19 06:14 PM

I think that free dining is still available for Sept 2020, but not sure how many rooms will be availabel now as the offer has been out for a few months. Once the free dining offer is done, I think there is usually a free nights offer.

f1girly 25 Aug 19 09:16 PM

Asap I'd say to be honest.

Andybear 25 Aug 19 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armstrongk1 (Post 14035700)
Hi all,

Haven’t been on here in a while so apologies if this has already been talked about elsewhere.

On Friday I booked 4 nights in DLP for November as an early birthday present for my partner and now she has decided this is the best time to also book WDW for next year 😂 we had talked about 2021 but it’s been 2 whole years since our last visit so we can’t wait any longer.

Can anyone enlighten me as to when the best time to book for September/October 2020 is? Prices are average at the moment but hoping they get cheaper towards Christmas new year time!

Thanks everyone 😊

Karl

2 whole years is nothing! There were 21 whole years between my visit last year and the one before that - 1997.

caitlinsmummy 25 Aug 19 10:42 PM

Virgin have a sale on at the moment so I'd take a look. We've managed to secure our dates for May 2020 and Virgin price matched our price for DIY (which was over £500 difference) X

Brock 25 Aug 19 11:04 PM

Get booking
Already booked for November 2020

Spike1911 26 Aug 19 07:10 AM

It’s already a bit late to book for 2020 to be honest as the best deals with Disney were in May with free dining and $300 gift card. Rooms are starting to disappear now so you’d have to book right away.

papasmurf 26 Aug 19 08:34 AM

Just booked with attraction tickets direct. Despite Disney not doing the $200 card, atd still did it. They were also super cheap for hrh

Clairebear 26 Aug 19 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andybear (Post 14036280)
2 whole years is nothing! There were 21 whole years between my visit last year and the one before that - 1997.

I thought mine was bad at 17 years! 😂😂

LizzyBear 26 Aug 19 08:39 AM

You can book your accommodation now to secure free dining (if you're wanting this) then keep an eye on flights from 11 months out. That's what I did for next May and flights dropped in price about 6 weeks after release (does vary though and there are sales throughout the year)