theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Royal Pacific - Good Price? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1085184)

orlandoamber 14 Jun 18 08:46 PM

Royal Pacific - Good Price?

Haven't stayed in one of the Universal hotels with Fast Pass included before, so thought I would price it up and see.

What would you consider a 'good' price per adult for two weeks in late Sept/Oct including flights at Royal Pacific? :)

Not sure if I'm looking at cheap or expensive pricing for it!

derenstar 14 Jun 18 09:00 PM

Don’t know about pricing for 2 whole weeks but when we’ve stayed, we’d been happy with £230-£250 per night and only done 3 nights max. However, this has been in late August/early September. I’m afraid I have no idea what good looks like for the time you will be travelling, hopefully someone will be able to advice you accordingly. I have read on here that booking directly with Universal for long stays can work out cheaper as they have a stay more save more promotion? Failing that, we’ve booked Portofino with Virgin Holidays for the first time this year as they were the cheapest.

Taffy1959 14 Jun 18 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orlandoamber (Post 13309393)
Haven't stayed in one of the Universal hotels with Fast Pass included before, so thought I would price it up and see.

What would you consider a 'good' price per adult for two weeks in late Sept/Oct including flights at Royal Pacific? :)

Not sure if I'm looking at cheap or expensive pricing for it!

We usually stay for a couple of nights at RPR in October and last year it was just over £1000 for 3 nights club level for 2 of us, I searched for months on every site I saw and this was the best I could find.
October is pretty busy at Universal as they have HHN on

Floridaagogo 14 Jun 18 09:20 PM

We have paid £1600 for 7 nights for 3 of us at the portofino in October if that's any help x

orlandoamber 17 Jun 18 11:46 AM

Thanks everyone :)

gemboss 17 Jun 18 10:34 PM

We have paid £2100 for 2 of us staying 14 nights this August. Booked through netflights.

Damn Dirty Ape 18 Jun 18 10:51 AM

I'm looking for next year around the 12th April and all I'm getting is £400 per night :cry:

I've looked at everything from 1 night to 5 nights.

I might have to forego my RPR stay at that price even if it's for our 10 year anniversary.

pdcdad 18 Jun 18 04:36 PM

Expedia had some reasonable prices and if you book via quidco you get decent cash back we got 12% worth a look. That was hotel only
£305 for portofino bay for one night

Damn Dirty Ape 18 Jun 18 05:08 PM

Looked at Expedia: £420 per night at RPR and £846 per night at Portofino Bay. That's just for 2 night stays but 5 night stays are £355 per night and £720 per night.
At least there is plenty of time between now and my dates so I can hold off for a sale.