theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Adding Genie+ to existing tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1208028)

Teach0778 10 Nov 21 08:16 PM

Adding Genie+ to existing tickets

Anyone had any luck adding the UK offer for Genie+ (£6.99 per day) to existing tickets they had already bought?

I emailed Disney but they say because I didn’t buy them direct with them they can’t help me. I bought from Attractions tickets as I had money left from previous tickets.

I said I wouldn’t buy Genie+ but I’m going in July and know the queues will be long and this offer makes it more attractive.

DISNEYandVEGAS 10 Nov 21 08:18 PM

ATD have said they will let you add on to tickets purchased from them

loldis 10 Nov 21 08:24 PM

If it's a tickets only booking, I believe what ATD are doing is cancelling the Ultimates and switching you to Magic tickets with the Genie+ option added.

Teach0778 10 Nov 21 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loldis (Post 15208079)
If it's a tickets only booking, I believe what ATD are doing is cancelling the Ultimates and switching you to Magic tickets with the Genie+ option added.

Thanks. I’ll contact them tomorrow.

doodles 10 Nov 21 09:25 PM

I would be grateful if you could report back how you get on. We’re in a similar situation to you with Attraction Tickets. We are finally going in April and they have already changed the tickets twice. From 2020 to 2021 tickets and last month to 2022 tickets. Hopefully we can add Genie + too.

Teach0778 10 Nov 21 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doodles (Post 15208161)
I would be grateful if you could report back how you get on. We’re in a similar situation to you with Attraction Tickets. We are finally going in April and they have already changed the tickets twice. From 2020 to 2021 tickets and last month to 2022 tickets. Hopefully we can add Genie + too.

I’ve sent them an email so will let you know what they say.

Orlando 2004 10 Nov 21 10:00 PM

Have you got your tickets and already linked them? I cancelled our 2021 tickets and purchased new ultimates for 2022. I received them last week but haven't linked them yet. No idea even we're going next year at the moment so wouldn't be able to swap to magic tickets yet. Not sure if we'd be able to swap them later once we do know when we're going and once I've linked them? Might end up just adding genie+ on individual days once we're there.

Teach0778 10 Nov 21 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 (Post 15208192)
Have you got your tickets and already linked them? I cancelled our 2021 tickets and purchased new ultimates for 2022. I received them last week but haven't linked them yet. No idea even we're going next year at the moment so wouldn't be able to swap to magic tickets yet. Not sure if we'd be able to swap them later once we do know when we're going and once I've linked them? Might end up just adding genie+ on individual days once we're there.

Yes I have my tickets and have linked them to MDE. Waiting to see what Attraction Tickets say as Disney were not interested!

Orlando 2004 10 Nov 21 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teach0778 (Post 15208208)
Yes I have my tickets and have linked them to MDE. Waiting to see what Attraction Tickets say as Disney were not interested!

Thanks will be good to know what they say.

frances01 12 Nov 21 11:18 AM

Hi any word back from Attraction Tickets? I have Ultimate Tickets bought from them and linked for January 2022 but was thinking about swapping them for Magic Tickets with Genie+. I was looking at the 7 day magic tickets on their web site but Genie+ ones are £80 more which works out more than £6.99 per day. I may still pay that and was going email them but came across this post. Please post how you get on. Thank you.