theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Where are you all purchasing your 2 day return test from (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1209564)

juless77 4 Dec 21 07:42 AM

Where are you all purchasing your 2 day return test from

Morning can you throw some ideas/ companies who you are purchasing your tests from please for the 2day return home test thanks x

mason1 4 Dec 21 07:48 AM

We’re going to use Randox. Get it delivered and then post in a drop box - nearest one is about 7 miles away. Need to order them this week - although we don’t get back until 1 January, I don’t want to risk the post over Christmas.

Gill H 4 Dec 21 08:12 AM

We want to have it at Heathrow. Our flight gets in early Saturday morning but we won’t be home until Saturday night. If we have the test at Heathrow, the results will be back by Sunday night. Otherwise Peter would have to take Monday off work.

jo21977 4 Dec 21 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 15234397)
We want to have it at Heathrow. Our flight gets in early Saturday morning but we won’t be home until Saturday night. If we have the test at Heathrow, the results will be back by Sunday night. Otherwise Peter would have to take Monday off work.

That's exactly what we've done! As we have a 6hr drive home from Heathrow we've booked our test for when we land to give our "quarantine" a head start whist we make our way home. All being well we should be allowed out by late on Sunday!

We've booked Eurofins drive through :)

Stokieuk 4 Dec 21 08:55 AM

We land at Heathrow T5 and have booked Halo/sofitel. Hopefully get the results by the time we get home 👍

Eeyore rocks 4 Dec 21 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 15234397)

Is this one you have to book? As we land back on the 23rd Dec, so its pushing it a bit, right on Christmas. :thumbs-up

flo-tinka 4 Dec 21 09:18 AM

Getting test done at LHR sounds a great idea for us too before we get train up north, then hopefully can get kids back to school/Uni too
Flying Virgin: Express Test at Terminal 3 Forecourt comes up when I do quick search online
How long are people leaving from landing time to test time?
It says fully vaccinated but assuming DD 14 counts as this with her single vaccine?
Sorry for questions but like others I’ve lost the plot over past few weeks of constant changes :confused2

disney20042012 4 Dec 21 09:20 AM

Yes has to be booked and as far as I am aware the barcode number has to go onto the passenger locator form before you travel home. Please correct me if I am wrong.

shawny122 4 Dec 21 09:24 AM

Has anyone done click and collect of randox tests to get them before you go away? I’m trying to order them but the only date it asks me for is my return to the UK. I want to pick up now, take them away with me and drop off on my way home! Anyone got any experience with this, how did you choose a date to collect?

Eeyore rocks 4 Dec 21 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disney20042012 (Post 15234450)
Yes has to be booked and as far as I am aware the barcode number has to go onto the passenger locator form before you travel home. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, that makes sense... there's been too many changes for me to keep up with...there's a party going on in my head...and i'm not invited!:spin: