theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Help still can't 'Manage Booking' via BA Exec Club website ? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1209570)

RAS 4 Dec 21 10:37 AM

Help still can't 'Manage Booking' via BA Exec Club website ?

Hoping someone can advise me.I booked flights with BA to Orlando on the 9/11/21 a day or so later they upgraded their BA Exec Club IT systems but it went horribly wrong and they had a major IT meltdown what was supposed to take a few days ended up being nearly 2 -weeks ! During this time I was unable to login into my account at all, All is supposed to be fixed now and all member services back to normal. However I still can't 'Manage my booking' on their website or App. I can login but under the section which states "Save time when checking in and add passenger details now" every time I click on one of my parties name it just generates an error message below. Are others experiencing this or my worry is its just my account that has somehow been 'corrupted' in IT upgrade as BA have put out on social media that IT upgrade is now 100% complete. I've tried contacting them to resolve but impossible to get a response and we're hopefully (fingers crossed) flying in a week !) Any others experience really appreciated ! Thank you.

scooby99 4 Dec 21 12:56 PM

Rather than trying to access your booking via your Exec Club, can you access it via the booking ref instead; via the Manage tab at the top of the Home Screen.
Is that of any use?

Good luck

Sandraoh40 4 Dec 21 01:07 PM

This happened to me yesterday but I got in on second attempt. Sorry, I can’t remember how I logged on though.

Claudette 4 Dec 21 02:26 PM

It was inaccessible to everyone for a couple of weeks in November, so that was definitely not just you. What steps are you taking before you get to the error message?

I have just logged in, clicked onto the “Manage my booking” button for my next flight which is LA in January, I then see our two names and there was a message underneath that said more information required, clicked on that and was then able to fill in the API including address of our hotel in US.

RAS 4 Dec 21 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby99 (Post 15234613)
Rather than trying to access your booking via your Exec Club, can you access it via the booking ref instead; via the Manage tab at the top of the Home Screen.
Is that of any use?

Good luck

I've tried it via the e-mail from BA with booking ref but get same result, did manage to find half a work round via information below vut even then the 'functionality' isn't 100%. I just can't fathom how our national carrier can't ever get anything IT related correct and always makes a complete hash of it ! No apology, updates, or end in sight of when the debacle will cease :mad2: