theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   The Duchess does DLP - Day 2 Cocktails and Dreams (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1008251)

Melanie R 26 Feb 17 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 (Post 12318270)
Ok so I totally cried again when I read the bit about us meeting you outside the lift when we all cried!

It's so lovely to hear what you got up to, can't wait to read more (even if it does involve me and ToT :pgig:)

Yep, Tower of Terror imminent! I'll never forget seeing you both outside of the lift - and then sobbing all over you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocat (Post 12318308)
Glad today was a bit easier for you Mel and that you got to spend some time with friends.

Can I just ask what's in a glowtini? I'm a bit ashamed to say that I have no idea, but they look lovely!

Thanks for reading - Glowtinis are delicious - they are citrus vodka, blues curaçao, peach schnapps and pineapple juice :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess (Post 12318566)
Lovely day, glad you got your statue. The Christmas decorations are really nice.

Thanks for posting:wavey:

Thank you - I'm planning to keep hold if this statue!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tubbsy (Post 12319344)
Loving your report and your pictures are beautiful.

I can't stand onesies,! That is hilarious!

I do love that Mickey statue

Thank you - I'm not a onesie fan either, but was tempted just to see my sister's face!

lottiesmum0 26 Feb 17 06:41 PM

Another great day! I'm enjoying your report!

jono74656 26 Feb 17 10:44 PM

That melontree sounds divine :D

Glad to see you making new traditions (so long as forgetting everything in the hotel room isn't one of them :pgig:)

Hope you and the terrible twosome had a fantastic time, and isn't that mug grand :o:

Gill H 26 Feb 17 10:57 PM

Well done you for getting so much enjoyment out of the day. My favourite two parts of Dreams are the same ones! Oddly I can't remember that steampunky bit actually being in Princess and the Frog itself, but it is so perfect for the show.

When we were coming home from WDW last time, we met a guy from Pennsylvania in the queue at Starbucks in MCO, and he was asking us how to order and what the different types of coffee were. Most odd - although we did wonder afterwards if he was Amish perhaps!

Those cocktails look great. I am definitely a blue Glowtini girl rather than the red though!

dolphinlou 27 Feb 17 12:33 AM

A great read Mel, so proud of you... xx

Jaybeez 27 Feb 17 11:47 AM

Well done for getting through your second day so well.

MrsBC 27 Feb 17 01:29 PM

I love the way you're mixing old memories - and yes some are needed, this is who you are - with new experiences and future memories. Baby steps ... x

kadypants 28 Feb 17 12:03 AM

I really do love that statue. I was tempted while we were there.

Oooh those cocktails look amazing! So jealous!