theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   The Duchess does DLP - Day 2 Cocktails and Dreams (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1008251)

Melanie R 17 Apr 17 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess lola (Post 12369095)
A brilliant day so glad you pushed on and managed to accomplish everything you had wanted too ! Well done Mel ! Xxx

Thank you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NatalieG (Post 12390966)
Just caught up on these :) I think you've done amazingly! Didn't want to read and run without saying so xx

That's very kind - thank you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna (Post 12439822)
Great cocktail choices today!

I'm missing them already ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinnybaby (Post 12450531)
Hi, thankyou for a wonderful trip report! i have really enjoyed reading and seeing your pictures too, im glad you had a great time. i am currently in the process of boking and planning DLP for the first time, can i ask are those cocktails only available in the Golden Forest Lounge? And can you only access the lounge if staying in a golden forest room?

thanks again, im off to look for more of your trip reports :)

You can only access the lounge if you are in a Golden Forest room, but the cocktails are also available in the main bar :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo (Post 12451458)
Loving your trip so far, Mel. I can't even begin to imagine the emotional rollercoaster but it looks like you've started to make some wonderful new memories already! Can't wait to read some more! :)

Thank you - work has been horrendously busy over the last few weeks, but the last couple of days are almost finished and will be posted soon :grin:

Bobsledwheels 18 Jul 17 02:38 PM

Loving your trip report so far Mel! I can imagine it being an absolute emotional rollercoaster, but so worth it to move forward and make some great new memories.

One of my absolute best Disney days was completely solo - it is so strange to start with but once you're used to it its fab! I did Hong Kong on my own and absolutely loved it. Seriously one of the best days. Walked on to every ride, got selfies with loads of characters, ate some incredible food without the usual judgement of Mr B suggesting I perhaps don't really need a second main / dessert / glowtini lol. (Which of course... helloooo?! Yes I do! ). I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

And as always - great selection of cocktails :D

Looking forward to reading more! xxx

P&S 30 Jul 17 09:32 PM

Loved your report up to now, it would be wonderful if there was more to read X

Melanie R 30 Jul 17 09:54 PM

Thanks - I promise it's nearly finished and will be posted - I hate unfinished trippies!

Enchanted 26 Mar 18 09:03 AM

Fantastic day Mel! The tears were inevitable but you’re coping superbly!
Lovely girly cocktails and then seeing the fireworks sounds perfect xx Glad you got your lovely statue too x