theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Mk is rammed (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1152369)

Mexy02 11 Nov 19 12:48 AM

Mk is rammed

Veterans weekend , jersey week and add in the parade filming ( which is sure and very repetitive) its manic . No castle lighting so far and no announcement as to when it will happen but hey sting is here , ok if you actually like him I suppose . They’ve extended opening to 11pm but you can’t get on anything anyway .

fleurbie 11 Nov 19 04:06 AM

We were in Epcot yesterday and HS today its too busy we still got some rides done but got out after a couple of hours
, were hoping it calms down a bit now the weekend over 😯

Guest 11 Nov 19 04:25 AM

Is the filming the reason they've had two random sets of fireworks? We saw some around 7 when we got back to our hotel and I've just heard them go off again.

Mexy02 11 Nov 19 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollie04 (Post 14167770)
Is the filming the reason they've had two random sets of fireworks? We saw some around 7 when we got back to our hotel and I've just heard them go off again.

Yes , no announcements so everyone went running to the hub . It’s was for sting finishing I think . First time we’ve seen club 33 open as well . We left after HEA as you couldn’t get on anything at all , the queues were mad .

velbels 11 Nov 19 07:55 AM

We had our first day yesterday and were in HS it seemed really busy and I was hoping it wasn't going to be like that all trip!

Gill H 11 Nov 19 08:16 AM

Sorry you had a bad time. I would always advise skipping MK on Veterans Day. We picked up this advice from the Dibb so we scheduled our Universal stay over 10th and 11th Nov in 2014, so we would have early entry and FOLP to beat the crowds. However, Universal was practically deserted! MK was apparently crazy though.

Also avoid Epcot on all F&W weekends, and particularly the F&W half marathon weekend.

Rachie 11 Nov 19 01:10 PM

I noticed that when I was looking at the live wait times yesterday (we had a pool day) I did wonder as it is a long weekend because of Veterans Day today. We are going to try Busch Gardens today and hope that the crowds aren’t too bad.

Guest 11 Nov 19 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 14167771)
Yes , no announcements so everyone went running to the hub . It’s was for sting finishing I think . First time we’ve seen club 33 open as well . We left after HEA as you couldn’t get on anything at all , the queues were mad .

That must have been chaotic. There were fireworks going off well after 10pm which was a bit annoying because we were trying to get to sleep!

Mexy02 11 Nov 19 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill H (Post 14167813)
Sorry you had a bad time. I would always advise skipping MK on Veterans Day. We picked up this advice from the Dibb so we scheduled our Universal stay over 10th and 11th Nov in 2014, so we would have early entry and FOLP to beat the crowds. However, Universal was practically deserted! MK was apparently crazy though.

Also avoid Epcot on all F&W weekends, and particularly the F&W half marathon weekend.

It’s been busy all week due to jersey week, all parks . The first week was lovely though.
The wash out from the first mvmcp won’t help the next one as people were being offered alternative tickets to go to that one .

Gill H 11 Nov 19 03:29 PM

We didn’t notice much difference during Jersey Week, except we heard some Noo Joisey accents!