theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Coronado springs questions? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1183907)

Emmapink 22 Nov 20 10:56 AM

Coronado springs questions?

We have just moved bed are April booking (fingers crossed) from pop to CS with no extra charge but I have a couple of questions and you lovely lot are always helpful!

Are preferred and non preferred rooms in all sections or are non prefarrd rooms in certain parts? We like the look of the cabanas area but not sure what rooms are where?

Does each area have a drink refil area or are they only at food locations?

Are we able to do parcel pick up or get a food order delivered (grocery)

Thank you!

Kat11 22 Nov 20 11:34 AM

The preferred rooms are blocks 1,2 and 3 in the Casitas area.

We moved our Pop reservation to CSR too.

Not sure about drink stations but I would’ve thought they would have them at the Casitas pool area?

I think you’d be fine to get a delivery, we’ve got them from Garden Grocer to OKW and POFQ in the past. Not sure if this is still ok to do though if there are still restrictions, but can’t see why not?

Kat

Emmapink 22 Nov 20 11:44 AM

I cannot wait! It looks like a fabulous resort!

buzz2001 22 Nov 20 12:36 PM

At this time, only casitas and the tower are open. The other sections are closed

disney332 22 Nov 20 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmapink (Post 14727749)
I cannot wait! It looks like a fabulous resort!

The new bridge across the lake (Three Bridges restaurant in the middle), makes the need for preferred alot less, as the walk time even from the farthest point is significantly reduced.

Enjoy, it is a luxury resort, not priced as such because of the single mode of transport (Bus)

Disney332

Emmapink 22 Nov 20 05:51 PM

Does any one know of there's a internal bus? And what order the his stops run in?

sha9 22 Nov 20 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmapink (Post 14728197)
Does any one know of there's a internal bus? And what order the his stops run in?

When we were there last year the park buses stopped at Casitas, Ranchos, Cabanas and the tower in that order. I’m not sure about a resort only bus as we had a car for most of our trip. With the bridges the walk from each area to the dining and shopping isn’t too long.

MrsEgg 22 Nov 20 06:33 PM

There's no internal bus but the walkways in the middle make it such a quick walk wherever you want to go. We stayed in Casitas 5 and was able to be at the pool or the food court within a 5 minute walk max.

No drink refills at the areas but you can at the pool and the food court.

It is one of our favourite resorts ☺️

sha9 22 Nov 20 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsEgg (Post 14728265)
There's no internal bus but the walkways in the middle make it such a quick walk wherever you want to go. We stayed in Casitas 5 and was able to be at the pool or the food court within a 5 minute walk max.

No drink refills at the areas but you can at the pool and the food court.

It is one of our favourite resorts ☺️

We were in Casitas 2 and I found 5 just as close even though 2 is supposedly preferred.

Figment089 22 Nov 20 07:04 PM

We usually stay at Port Orleans but have CSR booked next august in a standard room. Looking forward to staying here, looks lovely!. Can't decide whether to request a room in Casitas 4 (nearest first bus stop!) or Cabanas 8 (area looks nicer, nearer the main pool and dig site, but closest to 3rd + 4th bus stops)
Any recommendation?
Just hope we get there!