theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Food, Wine, Cooking & Eating (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Pumpkin spice season (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1178739)

Gryff 18 Aug 20 11:01 PM

Pumpkin spice season

It’s nearly here if any one wants my mix for it ask it’s great mixed with coffee mate for+a homemade latte or icing great on carrot cake muffins or even a basic Madeira cake recipe ( I use for any drizzle cake ) or cinnamon rolls puff pastry pin wheels and really peps up bought mince meat

angelbabe 18 Aug 20 11:40 PM

:pgig::pgig::pgig::pgig:

Gryff 19 Aug 20 12:32 AM

Angelbabe
Is about 50 here pick Black at 9pm and rain and a howling wind
Had the wellies ( rain boots for our Us dibbers ) long wax coat or as DH says Van Helsing coat and hat on to take the dogs out just on to the hot ginger tea
But how I wish it was soaking tired park bones after what we call the nip in to the supermarket after a park day supermarket park shuffle in our spa with a cold cocktail
In a plastic glass of course
Enjoy yours not that I’m jealous or anything but/ I’d rather still be shielding on our pool deck than here
Stay safe
H

angelbabe 19 Aug 20 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gryff (Post 14618211)
Angelbabe
Is about 50 here pick Black at 9pm and rain and a howling wind
Had the wellies ( rain boots for our Us dibbers ) long wax coat or as DH says Van Helsing coat and hat on to take the dogs out just on to the hot ginger tea
But how I wish it was soaking tired park bones after what we call the nip in to the supermarket after a park day supermarket park shuffle in our spa with a cold cocktail
In a plastic glass of course
Enjoy yours not that I’m jealous or anything but/ I’d rather still be shielding on our pool deck than here
Stay safe
H

Thank you, hope you are keeping safe too. I can't wait for Pumpkin Spice really, if they put it in Margarita I'd also be happy :pgig:

Bee happy 19 Aug 20 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gryff (Post 14618183)
It’s nearly here if any one wants my mix for it ask it’s great mixed with coffee mate for+a homemade latte or icing great on carrot cake muffins or even a basic Madeira cake recipe ( I use for any drizzle cake ) or cinnamon rolls puff pastry pin wheels and really peps up bought mince meat

Ooo would love to know please, love pumpkin spice 😁

Silvercat 19 Aug 20 11:25 AM

Sorry to wimp out of homemade, but I buy little jars of the mix from Walmarts every time we go over there! Hubby loves the stuff, I make him apple crumble with it in the crumble mix, or sprinkle it over apples and sultanas for apple blossoms, (just cooked apple & sultanas in shortcrust pastry parcels), but I didn't think of adding it to coffee mate, good idea!

JoS 19 Aug 20 12:19 PM

Would love your pumpkin spice recipe please. I make a cake with weetabix, and it uses pumpkin spice. The smell is heavenly.

dietcokebreak 19 Aug 20 12:28 PM

Yes please! Love pumpkin spice 😋

sparklegirl 19 Aug 20 01:04 PM

oooo yes please I would love it if possible. Autumn is my favourite season for sure.

Disney Bear 19 Aug 20 01:06 PM

Oh me too! Love pumpkin spice anything, anytime!