theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Trippity Doo Dah - My Oh My What A Wonderful Day Oct/Nov 19 Day 3 HS (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1151372)

Mexy02 31 Oct 19 09:09 PM

Trippity Doo Dah - My Oh My What A Wonderful Day Oct/Nov 19 Day 3 HS

Today was going to be Star Wars day . I'd got the t shirts and everyone got up just before 6 to be in the park at 6:30 . We had a very loud and jolly captain which was not what everyone needed so early in the morning but it's better than having a grumpy one :)
It was busy enough though when we arrived . We rode slinky , absolutely loved it , aliens ( not a great fan and not ideal as I found out with my neck as it whipped me hard into the side of the car . It was nice to see TSL in the dark as well. TSM and then went over to GE .

Wow wow wow and wow again. Ds was in awe of it all . It's done so well with so much detail . First stop was smugglers run after a few photos were taken :)
We were gunners and engineers , loved the ride but you do get distracted while trying to do it all.

After this we went into ogas at 8am . We hadn't had breakfast but decided not to eat in here even though they were offering it . I had this. I have to agree with others it's pricey in there but ds loves it and that's what holidays are for, making memories. The drinks were pretty nice actually . The other photos are on my camera so I'll upload some other when I get back .

The boys wanted rontos which were qs so they got a very large drink as well with it . I couldn't stomach it so me and mum popped into woodys and had these.

Bit miffed I had to pay oop for the yogurt ones! The pop tart was nice though .

We went back to GE as we had a savi's reservation . Oh my ds loved this so much . It's expensive but he had saved to do it and just the experience was fabulous .
We went back on smugglers again then decided to do the land and the shops etc. Now I love Disney shopping but crikey everything was extortionate. The only think we bought was a shoulder porg and that was really overpriced for its size but again ds had said it was the only thing he wanted.

We didn't bother with lunch so just shared these.

Sorry he had started eating it lol

Mum num cookie , nice but huge .

Blue milk ( snack credit )

Green milk . Blue was nicer I thought .

As we were boiling and flagging we decided to hop on the skyliner and come back to the yacht .

Tonight is Minnie's holiday dine , there isn't much Halloween stuff at all in the resort for kids which I'm surprised at ( well no I'm not really if I'm honest , even the shop is only selling Christmas stuff since we arrived ).

Edited the main walkway had treat stations along it around 6:30 ish last night and some at the boardwalk, some you had to pay for though .

Anyway Minnie's dine, we were over25 minutes late for this as we had walked to Epcot to get on the skyliner . What we found was it was down and the whole world had wanted to get on it so now the boat was at least three boats deep so no way could we have waited for one . We decided to walk to hs. My goodness it nearly killed mum with the heat. It was like walking through a hair dryer . Anyway we arrived and they reinstated our reservation and they gave us 10 minutes to catch our breath.

Minnie's was lovely , every charcuterie was fabulous and they had a really good selection of food , including crab, shrimp, carving station etc. The veg soup was sooo good .

They also let us have three cocktails and soft drinks . We had 2 long islands , my word these were good but filled with everything off the bar I think and the magical star which was nice but sweet .

Massive bonus for me was the ice cream machine :)
Overall a fabulous meal , no idea again why it gets slated .

collybird 31 Oct 19 11:03 PM

Great photo with your t-shirts!

I agree with you about Swirling Saucers, just unnecessarily painful.

Melbatb 1 Nov 19 04:29 AM

Hope you have a good evening!

app 1 Nov 19 06:28 PM

New Photo Added by Mexy02 - 1 Nov 19 5:28 PM.

dubletrub 1 Nov 19 07:25 PM

Love your T-shirts and the cocktails look good x

mick 2 Nov 19 12:21 PM

Great tee shirt photos :spin and a nice day

Joan :wave:

caitlinsmummy 2 Nov 19 04:26 PM

What a great day and I love your t-shirts :D xx

Mexy02 5 Nov 19 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collybird (Post 14153284)
Great photo with your t-shirts!

I agree with you about Swirling Saucers, just unnecessarily painful.

It’s an awful ride , the cars one on Paris is so much nicer . No wonder the wait time is so low.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melbatb (Post 14153415)
Hope you have a good evening!

Thank you :grin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubletrub (Post 14154554)
Love your T-shirts and the cocktails look good x

I have to say I am now a cocktail fan lol :pgig:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 14155363)
Great tee shirt photos :spin and a nice day

Joan :wave:

Thank you Joan x

Rescuer 16 Nov 19 12:51 AM

Your t-shirts looked fabulous!

Mexy02 16 Nov 19 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rescuer (Post 14173971)
Your t-shirts looked fabulous!

Thank you :wave: