theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Best view at mnsshp (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1144269)

Bazinga 39 3 Sep 19 02:46 PM

Best view at mnsshp

Hi all, I’m planning on watching the fireworks and then staying close ready to watch the second parade, can anyone recommend a good spot that will give good views to both or at least not far to move between them? Thanks

Mightyfraz 3 Sep 19 02:57 PM

We went on the first night, had a really good view in front of the castle and then made a beeline for Main Street to grab a spot for the second parade. It seems more people got there before us as the kerbs were packed. You could easily stand a row back but it was busy. My suggestion if the parade is more of a priority would be to grab a spot in Main Street for the parade and watch the fireworks from there.

willow 3 Sep 19 03:08 PM

We normally sit on Main Street near to Starbucks, it’s really busy so get there early. Couple years ago we sat opposite Country bears jamboree which was a great spot as nowhere near as busy.

Bazinga 39 3 Sep 19 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mightyfraz (Post 14052478)
We went on the first night, had a really good view in front of the castle and then made a beeline for Main Street to grab a spot for the second parade. It seems more people got there before us as the kerbs were packed. You could easily stand a row back but it was busy. My suggestion if the parade is more of a priority would be to grab a spot in Main Street for the parade and watch the fireworks from there.

Would we be able to see the projections on the castle properly because they look really good😄

Mightyfraz 3 Sep 19 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazinga 39 (Post 14052496)
Would we be able to see the projections on the castle properly because they look really good😄

I think so, we watched the Tim Tracker and he seemed about that far away.

Disneyloverz 3 Sep 19 06:23 PM

The second parade is much much quieter as most people with young children leave after the fireworks.

Last week we turned up for a spot on main street outside Starbucks 40 mins before it started and got to sit right in the curb so great interaction with characters!

Enjoy, it's fab!

Bazinga 39 3 Sep 19 08:04 PM

Thank you everyone, I can’t wait😀

mattyped 4 Sep 19 07:03 AM

At the party's people seem to camp a lot more than standard nights. It's not uncommon to see people camping at the best spots 3 hrs before.

dietcokebreak 4 Sep 19 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mightyfraz (Post 14052771)
I think so, we watched the Tim Tracker and he seemed about that far away.

Tim Tracker was on the grassed area in front of Caseys.

We were about 6ft in front of him and had a really good view.

We watched the second parade from the Bears Jamboree area and it was a lot less busy.

Bazinga 39 4 Sep 19 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dietcokebreak (Post 14053528)
Tim Tracker was on the grassed area in front of Caseys.

We were about 6ft in front of him and had a really good view.

We watched the second parade from the Bears Jamboree area and it was a lot less busy.

I would have probably missed half the fireworks because I would have watching Tim instead🤣