theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   What's your top places to eat? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1155437)

BeautyAndTheTwe 26 Dec 19 05:39 PM

What's your top places to eat?

Hey guys, we would love to know your favourite QS and TS places to eat at?
Our ADR is next weekend and would love to hear your favourites for some inspiration on places to book and try.

Orlandoguy 26 Dec 19 05:57 PM

At the contemporary I like the wave for breakfast and California grill is great for an evening meal, Grand Floridian cafe is lovely as is 1900 park fare, tusker house isn’t to bad , the boathouse at Disney Springs , via Napoli at Epcot there all on my must visit every trip

jdouds 26 Dec 19 06:16 PM

QS blaze pizza, build a burger.
TS narcoses, yachtsman, Cali grill for signatures and also some great views of fireworks. Chef de France, Raglan rd, O’hana’s, Teppen edo,

Wigan Lass 27 Dec 19 12:06 AM

TS - California grill brunch is just amazing. Dinner is good too. The Wave is signature standard for dinner and does a great breakfast.
Hollywood brown Derby is a must do for the Fantasmic package
Homecomin was fabulous
Favourite character meals are cape May Cafe breakfast and 1900 park fare dinner. Crystal Palace breakfast and garden grill breakfast are worth doing
QS lunch at be our guest was much improved from our last trip when we went in November.
Earl of sandwich, blaze and Wolfgang puck are all good too
Gourmet burgers at restaurantosaurus are worth a QS too

Tinkerbell 27 Dec 19 08:35 AM

The Wave
Morimoto Asia
California Grill
Narcoosee
Chef de France
Tony’s in MK

wifey 27 Dec 19 03:45 PM

Ours often change depending on the time of vacation and the menus available which are always subject to change. We try to mix things up a bit and Disney also move their chefs around so it’s rare to encounter the same meals in the same locations over the years.

Guest 27 Dec 19 06:07 PM

I have never found a park based QS that I have particularly liked, Woody's lunchbox was nice, but we only had a sandwich. I have enjoyed resort based QS at Grand Floridian, POFQ and Caribbean Beach Resort.

Our favourite table services restaurants have been; California Grill (brunch or dinner), Narcoossee's, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Morimoto Asia, Chef Art Smith's Homecoming, Planet Hollywood, Tusker House and Boma.

We also really enjoy the Nomad Lounge in AK but note this is not on the dining plan.

mike4scuba 27 Dec 19 09:16 PM

Flame tree bbq for a qs credit

BeautyAndTheTwe 27 Dec 19 09:23 PM

Thanks so much for all the replies! Will put them forward to the family and see what everyone says 🙂

jlbf06 27 Dec 19 10:15 PM

We just got back and enjoyed Crystal Palace - wasn’t expecting much but it was so relaxed and the vegetables were such a change from some of the park food. Ohana breakfast was fab - we had an 11:30 on our departure day and toasted our trip with the ddp included cocktails. We liked the chilli topped taters at Woody’s lunch box qs at HS. We also like the qs at dinoland ak. Akershus was the worst experience we’ve ever had, wouldn’t go back if it was free. We’ve always loved Chef de France but didn’t get to go (wish we’d done that instead of Akershus!).