theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   New Mid-Day Magic Tickets for Autumn 2019 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1141640)

JudyC 19 Aug 19 03:04 PM

Ooh that's interesting. I wonder if it will continue into next year

AlexE 19 Aug 19 03:13 PM

We would definitely be interested if it continued into Feb/Mar 2020

lgmpm5 24 Aug 19 11:54 AM

Could someone explain/confirm please...and sorry I’m confused 🤔 :blush:
If I bought a two day mid park hopper plus option would I get two days in the themes park (multiple parks if I wanted) and a day at a water park or would the water park day need to be used as one of the two days of the ticket?
We are going October and since Blizzard Beach will be closed 😭 obvs just option of Typhoon lagoon.

I know a dibber will be able to explain this to me :)
Thanks

Procrastinator 25 Aug 19 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lgmpm5 (Post 14033602)
Could someone explain/confirm please...and sorry I’m confused 🤔 :blush:
If I bought a two day mid park hopper plus option would I get two days in the themes park (multiple parks if I wanted) and a day at a water park or would the water park day need to be used as one of the two days of the ticket?
We are going October and since Blizzard Beach will be closed 😭 obvs just option of Typhoon lagoon.

I know a dibber will be able to explain this to me :)
Thanks

The 2 days is 2 days of entry, whatever parks or water parks you do.

Useful tickets for anyone who wants a bit of disney, but not a lot of disney!

Nimbus 25 Aug 19 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Procrastinator (Post 14034861)
The 2 days is 2 days of entry, whatever parks or water parks you do.

Useful tickets for anyone who wants a bit of disney, but not a lot of disney!

Actually, you’ll get two days at the main parks plus an additional two visits to the waterparks (or mini-golf).

So, potentially, you could visit Disney parks over 4 days in total.

Procrastinator 26 Aug 19 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimbus (Post 14036345)
Actually, you’ll get two days at the main parks plus an additional two visits to the waterparks (or mini-golf).

So, potentially, you could visit Disney parks over 4 days in total.

Still not sure I read it that way, but will take your word for it. Good alternative option to have available!

Nimbus 26 Aug 19 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Procrastinator (Post 14036528)
Still not sure I read it that way, but will take your word for it. Good alternative option to have available!

I assume the Park Hopper Plus option works the same for these Mid-day tickets as it does for the other tickets. And with the other tickets you get an equal number of additional visits to the waterparks as you do days on your ticket (and the ‘days’ only apply to the main parks).

Perhaps UndercoverTourist explains it better?

https://www.undercovertourist.com/bl...r-plus-option/

DisneyBeliever 8 Sep 19 01:48 PM

We've just purchased a 3 day version (No Park Hopper) of this ticket from Undercover Tourist. We are going in October but only for 7 nights and we already have Universal Annual Passes so this worked out a lot cheaper for us than doing a UK 7 day ticket that we wouldn't even get the full use out of.

blades 9 Sep 19 07:18 PM

This would be good for us if it was the other way around as we are always in the parks for rope drop and out for lunch - I could see a problem in policing it this way around though

Nimbus 10 Sep 19 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blades (Post 14063446)
This would be good for us if it was the other way around as we are always in the parks for rope drop and out for lunch - I could see a problem in policing it this way around though

As you say, it would be difficult to police this. Also, I assume Disney are doing this because they are finding the mornings are a bit busier than they expected at the moment. They are trying to encourage people to come in the afternoons rather than the mornings.

Also, remember that these tickets are only valid until 15th December this year. I don't believe they've ever been sold in the past so I'm not sure that they would be on sale next year.