theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Top tips for fastpasses (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1134316)

PROUDMUMMYTO3 24 Jun 19 06:19 PM

Top tips for fastpasses

Hi my girls are desperate to ride the Pandora ride and we didn't get a chance on our last visit and unfortunately we off site so only have the 30 day window :( I've done dummy runs the last couple of days, checking at different times of the day and still can't seem to get one :( does anyone have any tips to getting the fastpasses we need ;)

Mrs Red C 24 Jun 19 06:25 PM

Multiple laptops/phones logged in for 12 noon is my tip.

choccyface 24 Jun 19 06:50 PM

We are the same - think it might be a case of getting there for 8.30am and queueing on the first couple of days when still jet lagged

Guest 24 Jun 19 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROUDMUMMYTO3 (Post 13919631)
Hi my girls are desperate to ride the Pandora ride and we didn't get a chance on our last visit and unfortunately we off site so only have the 30 day window :( I've done dummy runs the last couple of days, checking at different times of the day and still can't seem to get one :( does anyone have any tips to getting the fastpasses we need ;)

I don't think you will get it, it is not even available at 60 days according to the availability tool. I think you would be better off planning to do rope drop one morning.

DisneyArab 24 Jun 19 07:25 PM

Keep an eye out for Disney extending opening hours for Animal Kingdom. They change opening hours closer than 30 days. As a result we jumped into My Disney Experience with less than 30 days to go and adjusted our plans to add 2 extra FOP fastpasses for the 9-10 PM later opening slot.

PROUDMUMMYTO3 24 Jun 19 08:49 PM

Thanks, if we were there for rope drop and went straight round to Pandora, would there still be a big queue

suehen 24 Jun 19 09:22 PM

Have you signed up on here for park hour changes because they can increase hours for the parks and if you are quick you can bag fast passes for the extra hours I have done this in May as AK opened at 8.00am on our last Friday and that happened in the 1st week we staying I got the email notification from here. Just keep an eye on the parks if they change be quick.

Whoppery5k 24 Jun 19 09:42 PM

This is a ride we want to do, is it busy? What's the queue like? We talking hours?

Grace_1412 24 Jun 19 10:12 PM

Our friends couldnt get day 1 at 60 days for August. Last year we just bit the bullet and queued and it was worth the wait. It said 90 mins for us but was under an hour in reality.

GezzasGem 24 Jun 19 10:20 PM

Keep an eye on FastPass Availability tool on the Dibb too. If you decide to rope drop, get to park an hour before advertised opening i.e. 8am and make sure you haven't chosen an EMH day!