theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Hash House agogo voucher is back now exp 30/9/19 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1112708)

Susanjane 15 Jan 19 12:57 AM

Hash House agogo voucher is back now exp 30/9/19
 
Hello,


They've just changed it from June to September, so may be of use to anyone going in the next couple of months.

The Hash house agogo voucher is now available again from travel zoo.

It's valid until 30th Sept 2019 and says for $29 get $50 credit.

https://www.travelzoo.com/local-deal...lando_l:323544

juliebro 17 Jan 19 08:36 PM

Bought, thanks

NewtoOrlando 17 Jan 19 09:12 PM

Hoping they bring this back for later on in the year, our food was so nice last year! Might avoid the open chicken pie though... it was bleeding MASSIVE and I barely made a dent in it!

nadya 17 Jan 19 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando (Post 13648531)
Hoping they bring this back for later on in the year, our food was so nice last year! Might avoid the open chicken pie though... it was bleeding MASSIVE and I barely made a dent in it!

:d: I had that too,it was huge wasn't it!.I ate about a tenth I think🤣

djy 17 Jan 19 10:18 PM

OMG that chicken Pie, huge it is, great value

NewtoOrlando 17 Jan 19 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadya (Post 13648539)
:d: I had that too,it was huge wasn't it!.I ate about a tenth I think🤣

It was amazing! At that stage of the holiday where I really needed some veggies in my belly! M
Top pic is when it was served...



This is when I was done...so much left!


nadya 18 Jan 19 08:02 PM

You did better than me,I did not enjoy the pastry but the veggies were amazing,pretty much all I ate🤣

NewtoOrlando 18 Jan 19 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadya (Post 13650114)
You did better than me,I did not enjoy the pastry but the veggies were amazing,pretty much all I ate🤣

I barely ate it either, it tasted more like bread than pastry which I just didn't get lol


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.