theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Pre-Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Going out in a Blaze of Glory - July/ August 2019 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1136383)

Michyloulou 15 Jul 19 10:25 PM

Sounds like an amazing trip. Can’t wait to follow! Enjoy!
✈️ ☀️ 💵 🎢 🛍

walt4it 16 Jul 19 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shifu (Post 13949081)
We get to the Yacht Club on the 21st (the Sunday) for 11 nights after starting our holiday at Wilderness Lodge...so by my calculations I'll no doubt pass you in the corridors and see you by Stormalong or the quiet pool!
This time it's just my son (16- also recovery post GCSE's ) and I (55...warning...it all starts to fall apart physically after 50 so be careful haha). So if you see a mum and son, both glasses wearers, son has dark hair, I have white hair from the front with a long pony tail, spherical, and a dodgy knee which gets more limpy the further into the holiday goes (so on day 1 wont be limping too much, day 11 I'll probably be resembling Quasimodo)- then that's us!

Hoping you have an amazing time... I cant even comprehend a holiday that long...wow. Looking forward to reading all about it.

Love it , when I am reading a reply and a countdown is ticking to 1 day and 8 hours :spin::spin:

See you at the Yacht Club:thumbs-up:wavey:

Have a great flight and see you real soon:spin:

walt4it 16 Jul 19 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joanna23 (Post 13948545)
All sounds amazing. I’m in a similar place to you that this may be our last!
Wishing you a wonderful adventure as always. I have huge Y&B envy!

Would be glad to buy the ices creams at Beaches and Cream or the beers at the Rose and Crown - been too long since we last met and would be interested to discuss why it is your last too:(

Have a great trip and hope we get a catch up, still not met your newest addition to the family:blush:

:wavey::wavey:

walt4it 16 Jul 19 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkyweb (Post 13948812)
Great read - looking forward to it and maybe bumping into you around Orlando!

Just give us a shout - I am so aware that so many people have read our trip reports and we don't know you. If in doubt please do just ask :thumbs-up

I'm hoping for a summer of Dibb meets:cool2:

Your countdown is looking so good as I type this - 9 days and 8 hours :spin::spin::spin:

If we don't meet, I just hope you have a fantastic holiday :wavey::wavey:

Goldia 16 Jul 19 09:01 PM

I couldn't resist dipping in to the pre trip! Like others I'm wishing it won't be your last as I've enjoyed reading the trip reports almost as much as you've enjoyed them.

Wow, a few big celebrations this year. So, that means you've got to go out with a bang!

I'm thinking lots of taking in the parks :cool2: and not too much rushing around and planning to the nth degree :nonono:. I'm thinking lots of FOP :spin: and not so many pushcairs ramming ankles :mad:. I'm thinking a fond farewell to illuminations, many fantasmic viewings and the odd tear at HEA :cry:. I'm thinking Baymax better get ready as there are a couple of Brit teens on their way :pgig:.

I'm thinking this is going to be an awesome summer :thumbs-up

I can't wait to read all about it. I hope you have a magical time with your family.

blusteryday 18 Jul 19 06:52 AM

Blimey Walt4It, I'm left breathless just from reading it all! Some amazing plans and new memories waiting to be made. Will be following with eager anticipation ☺️

Nearly time for your bon voyageee ;) :pgig:

emilou 18 Jul 19 09:13 PM

cant wait for the next trippie, have enjoyed all your previous :grin: we will be there next week too if I spot you I'll say hi :wavey:

walt4it 19 Jul 19 01:48 AM

Final Day of A Million https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...4#post13963304Dreams = 2018 has now been posted - click here to read and this pre trip report becomes alive!

:spin: :spin:

Palm trees 19 Jul 19 04:52 PM

Have a great trip!

Jakey Neverland 20 Jul 19 07:01 AM

Will certainly be signing up to your index for this one, looking forward to another great report.