theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Norwegian Online Check-In (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1057333)

mrmoo123 7 Dec 17 06:49 PM

Norwegian Online Check-In

Hi all,

Does such a thing exist for US flights? Their website seems to suggest European destinations only...

mrmoo123 7 Dec 17 08:06 PM

Anyone?

Also, is it 24 hours before or 48? If available :)

JLH 8 Dec 17 02:12 PM

I couldn't do it for my Boston trip , think it is only for Europe. I just got to the airport quite early and went to a check in machine rather than the desk and got seated together despite not paying for it.

Guest 8 Dec 17 02:25 PM

No, wasn't available in September in Florida.
That said , check in was about the only good thing on the way home with them!

diddyskipper 8 Dec 17 03:13 PM

You can’t check in online for a US flight. We checked in no problems at Gatwick, but like scouser3 that was the only good thing about the flight. Dreading Saturday’s return flight :(

mrmoo123 8 Dec 17 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLH (Post 12971190)
I couldn't do it for my Boston trip , think it is only for Europe. I just got to the airport quite early and went to a check in machine rather than the desk and got seated together despite not paying for it.

Perfect, this is what I am hoping for :wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by scouser3 (Post 12971204)
No, wasn't available in September in Florida.
That said , check in was about the only good thing on the way home with them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by diddyskipper (Post 12971264)
You can’t check in online for a US flight. We checked in no problems at Gatwick, but like scouser3 that was the only good thing about the flight. Dreading Saturday’s return flight :(

Can I ask you both what was wrong with the flights?

Tynxuk 8 Dec 17 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmoo123 (Post 12971472)

Can I ask you both what was wrong with the flights?

Another concerned person here, hoping to be able to upgrade to premium for our Saturday night return :(

JLH 9 Dec 17 08:45 AM

As a counter balance , we used them in May to Boston and thought they were excellent. We have flown with virgin , BA and United long haul and for us Norwegian was the best flight out of them all. I am interested too as to what was so bad about the flight as would have booked with them for our next long haul flight .

mrmoo123 9 Dec 17 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLH (Post 12971860)
As a counter balance , we used them in May to Boston and thought they were excellent. We have flown with virgin , BA and United long haul and for us Norwegian was the best flight out of them all. I am interested too as to what was so bad about the flight as would have booked with them for our next long haul flight .

Thanks for the feedback. I have heard mostly good things myself :smile:

wellbehaved 9 Dec 17 11:08 AM

Loved our flights in October with them. We flew Premium and it was a packed flight. Plane only 3 months old so a few teething problems but a very comfortable flight.

Pam