theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   ForidaTix + Complete Savings? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1056382)

briant2001 25 Nov 17 11:59 AM

ForidaTix + Complete Savings?

OK - So I did something I've never done before - I clicked that link after a purchase at Debenhams that says get £15 back off your next order...

This takes me to a page I always saw as a bit of a con - cOMPLETEsAVINGS.CO.UK is a cashback site where you pay £15/month but can apparently claim that £15 back every month as long as you click and purchase through one of their retailers.

So with the big sale at FloridaTix - and me being in the market for US Ultimate tickets I bit the bullet - FloridaTix is a cashback retailer offering 10% cashback - since the tickets are as low as I've seen them there I could stand to earn £100 cashback - if not, nothing really lost since I was in the market for these tickets anyway

Anyone used CompleteSavings.co.uk ?

Well... If not I'll let you know how I get on! Pretty sweet deal if it works out!

briant2001 28 Nov 17 10:36 AM

So my transaction with FloridaTix went through OK at their Black Firday prices, and the Complete Savings website is tracking the transaction as worth £112 cashback on a £1120 purchase.

I've never had to claim the cashback yet so we'll see how this works out...

briant2001 6 Dec 17 11:29 AM

Just in case anyone is interested the complete savings website has credited the £112 cashback that had tracked to my bank account.

So I bought : 3 adults and 2 kids 14 day universal passes through FloridaPix during their Black Friday sale, there wasn't much difference between them and the cheapest at the time I think was Forida escapes - but with 10% cashback on the £1120 price (which was supposed to track at the pre VAT price so delighted it was a straight 10%) this blew any other price I saw out of the water.

This was a great little find, I can see how it would be worth the £15 fee each month if you knew you'd be committed enough to buying stuff each month to claim your £15 back, but I'm not sure I have self discipline and might just call it quits - but if you've a big purchase like this then worth it to get a little bit back!

99plums 6 Dec 17 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briant2001 (Post 12969053)
Just in case anyone is interested the complete savings website has credited the £112 cashback that had tracked to my bank account.

So I bought : 3 adults and 2 kids 14 day universal passes through FloridaPix during their Black Friday sale, there wasn't much difference between them and the cheapest at the time I think was Forida escapes - but with 10% cashback on the £1120 price (which was supposed to track at the pre VAT price so delighted it was a straight 10%) this blew any other price I saw out of the water.

This was a great little find, I can see how it would be worth the £15 fee each month if you knew you'd be committed enough to buying stuff each month to claim your £15 back, but I'm not sure I have self discipline and might just call it quits - but if you've a big purchase like this then worth it to get a little bit back!

Did you have to pay for the 30 day trial?

briant2001 6 Dec 17 04:19 PM

30 day trial was free after the purchase of something after Debenhams - in which I was able to claim £16 from my next purchase from Debenhams back. Of course I forgot and the first payment came out - but I've since claimed that back from another purchase - their cashback rates are very high compared to other cashback sites, but I guess that's what you're paying for. It's a lot of faff to claim back your initial monthly payment every moth so once I've received my cashback in my account I'll cancel - but really good if you've a big purchase

sjm 11 Dec 17 10:12 PM

I signed up for this site a few months ago planning to just do 30day free trial but have claimed numerous successful claims and with monthly bonus the is no actual cost.

briant2001 13 Dec 17 03:46 PM

yeah - just received my £112 into my bank account - I'll keep it active as long as I've a purchase to make :)

It feels great to have my 14 day tickets in hand for US for roughly the same price as a 3 day park-park once my cashback is counted in!

I was VERY skeptical but it has worked out!

briant2001 13 Dec 17 03:48 PM

they also have Disneyworld and Disneyland Paris listed as 10% cashback sites so that could be a huge saving!

although they limit cashback to £250 per month

Guest 13 Dec 17 05:37 PM

Thank you for this, i need a multi ticket and these were the cheapest in the black friday sales, i decided to hold out as Disney reduced their tickets by 25%. I will wait for the next promotions and use this cashback site. We don't go until July so no rush, have a great time!