theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Trip Planning Florida (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Hall of Presidents Reopens at the Walt Disney World Resort After Year-Long Transformation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1058160)

SMAX 18 Dec 17 10:43 PM

The Hall of Presidents Reopens at the Walt Disney World Resort After Year-Long Transformation

Disney Parks Blog has announced the reopening of The Hall of Presidents.

Following a year-long transformation, The Hall of Presidents will officially reopen at Magic Kingdom Park on Tuesday, December 19, with enhancements that will bring the story of the American presidency to life as never before. The epic theatrical production was envisioned by Walt Disney himself to honour the country by honouring the presidents of the United States.

As has been the tradition with every new president since the attraction debuted, an Audio-Animatronics figure of President Donald J. Trump has been added to the show and features the latest advances in technology that enable smoother and more lifelike movements. President Trump personally recorded remarks exclusively for The Hall of Presidents, just as each sitting president has done for the attraction since the early 1990s.

Cabbie 18 Dec 17 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMAX (Post 12981791)
President Trump personally recorded remarks exclusively for The Hall of Presidents, just as each sitting president has done for the attraction since the early 1990s.

That should be interesting :grin:

-Steve

Floridatilly 21 Dec 17 08:33 PM

This is one of the attractions we have done even after 10 years of going to MK. The kids have never fancied it, is it worth a view?

Cloverlady 21 Dec 17 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Floridatilly (Post 12984067)
This is one of the attractions we have done even after 10 years of going to MK. The kids have never fancied it, is it worth a view?

:wavey: We did it last year for the very first time and whilst I wouldn't go back and do it again, it was interesting, not least to see how patriotic the American audience was in response to it.
Plus it's a nice rest for the legs out of the sun, in fairly comfy seats if I remember! :thumbs-up

VickieMH 28 Dec 17 03:33 PM

Very patriotic and I’ve always enjoyed it. I watched a recording of the new show last week and I think they’ve done trump justice. It isn’t Morgan freeman narrating anymore which is sad.

Ds4ljs 5 Jan 18 12:29 AM

It was a lovely cool place!

MTEC 6 Jan 18 06:55 PM

we havent done this either

Blue Kangaroo 10 Jan 18 03:56 PM

We have visited previously and quite enjoyed it as it gives an insight into the foundations of the nation, but now I can’t see us going again for a few years...

Tinkjon 12 Jan 18 07:38 PM

This is known as The Hall of AirCon in our house :d: Along with (now sadly defunct) Ellen's Universe of AirCon And a Nice Sit Down!

Cha cha 13 Jan 18 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkjon (Post 13014642)
This is known as The Hall of AirCon in our house :d: Along with (now sadly defunct) Ellen's Universe of AirCon And a Nice Sit Down!

We loved taking a break and cooling down on Ellen 😊