theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Indexes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   The 1200 Mile West Coast Adventure - August/September 2018: Index *VIDEO NOW WORKING!* (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1103214)

Skittl1321 25 Oct 18 12:13 AM

Love the nails! Can't wait to read the rest

florida girl 28 Oct 18 02:10 AM

So excited for your trip report they are always a great read ( bring back memories of our trip too 😊😊 ) . Well done to you both on the weight loss you look amazing. The nails are brilliant you have a talented nail technician.

flo-tinka 30 Oct 18 11:56 PM

Wow those nails and the weight loss. Great job both of you :)
Just checking in on this forum as we did West coast this year too so interested to see what others did!

bambikate 20 Dec 18 08:33 AM

Hey guys! Just wanted to say sorry I haven't uploaded any days in a while, it's my busiest time of year at work plus I've started studying for a new qualification so with that, Christmas and both my daughters' birthdays I've literally had no time to do my TR :( I'm hoping I can cram in some days over the Christmas break! :D Merry Christmas everyone x

florida girl 27 Dec 18 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bambikate (Post 13610606)
Hey guys! Just wanted to say sorry I haven't uploaded any days in a while, it's my busiest time of year at work plus I've started studying for a new qualification so with that, Christmas and both my daughters' birthdays I've literally had no time to do my TR :( I'm hoping I can cram in some days over the Christmas break! :D Merry Christmas everyone x

It’s always a pleasure to read your trip reports they are always worth waiting for 😊😊.Merry Christmas.

pinktraceb 31 Dec 18 12:53 AM

Really enjoyed your trip report! Thanks for sharing 😁😁

SloanRangers 31 Dec 18 12:52 PM

Loved reading your report! We’re doing our first California trip in Oct/Nov so your report has given me loads of useful tips :)

Looking forward to your next Florida report!

bambikate 1 Jan 19 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsdjh (Post 13528643)
Oh I'm so glad you're doing a trip report - I loved following along on IG.

Congratulations to you both on your amazing weight loss! I love your nails especially the Pixar Ball and the Coco ones.

Ahh thank you so much :) x

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnie52 (Post 13528930)
Looking forward to reading - I followed along on Instagram and looks like you had a fab time! We are hoping to plan a California trip with our two girls for next year!

Well done on the weight loss :) I am nearly at my target weight and dreading stepping on the scales when we are back from our next trip already :erm:

Ahh thank you so much! Happy planning x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum (Post 13530343)
Following along. So pleased your writing another trip report.
Congratulations to you both on the weight loss- im hoping to sign up to WW... need some motivation!

Love your nails too💕

Thank you so much! I love WW - I need to get back in the zone x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tor32 (Post 13534801)
So excited to find this trippie after reading all your others. You both look amazing!

Ahh thank you so much x

Quote:

Originally Posted by ely3857 (Post 13535400)
Followed this on IG so lovely to have all the details and loads more pics!

Yay! Thank you so much x

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeyDonnaLouise (Post 13537980)
Subscribed to this thread :thumbs-up

Yay! Thank you :) x

Quote:

Originally Posted by ribena (Post 13539312)
Loved reading your previous orlando reports so looking forward to this one!

Aww thank you that's so nice x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchdisneyfan (Post 13539328)
Oh Just found this report!
was wondering when you were going to start <3

Aww thank you so much x

Quote:

Originally Posted by samx57 (Post 13544828)
Loving this report so far.

Now i need to go back and read through all your previous ones, cant believe i never found these before.

:):)

Aww that's so lovely! Thank you x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skittl1321 (Post 13552026)
Love the nails! Can't wait to read the rest

Thanks so much x

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida girl (Post 13555977)
So excited for your trip report they are always a great read ( bring back memories of our trip too 😊😊 ) . Well done to you both on the weight loss you look amazing. The nails are brilliant you have a talented nail technician.

I certainly do! Thank you so much! x

Quote:

Originally Posted by flo-tinka (Post 13559627)
Wow those nails and the weight loss. Great job both of you :)
Just checking in on this forum as we did West coast this year too so interested to see what others did!

Oh fab! Thank you so much x

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida girl (Post 13617370)
It’s always a pleasure to read your trip reports they are always worth waiting for 😊😊.Merry Christmas.

Ahh that's so nice thank you! Happy New Year x

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinktraceb (Post 13621741)
Really enjoyed your trip report! Thanks for sharing 😁😁

Yay thank you so much! x

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloanRangers (Post 13622102)
Loved reading your report! We’re doing our first California trip in Oct/Nov so your report has given me loads of useful tips :)

Looking forward to your next Florida report!

Oh perfect! Thank you so much x

Perladal 6 Apr 19 06:17 PM

Ah, just came across this TR and can't wait to read it and maybe get some inspiration for a future trip 😀

2littleboys 27 Apr 19 03:22 PM

Hi Kate

Sorry I am late to the party with this one but Im going in...

I am looking for something different to do for my BIG birthday next year so hoping to get some inspiration from your report. Huge well done on the weight loss, you both look fab! :)