theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Beyond the Parks (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Wrestlemania 2017 Orlando (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=962213)

minnie2010 14 Jun 16 10:13 PM

Wrestlemania 2017 Orlando

Has anyone booked tickets for the above event.

Flying into Tampa on the 1st April then up to Busch for first day

DS is a massive WWE fan so our intention is to get tickets for the event for 2nd April . Crazy I know wiih jetlag etc etc, but we are all astough as old boots!

I have been looking at prices. They seem ridiculoulsy expensive and only appears to be few available. The main sites ie ticketmaster, stubhub and the WWE site don't appear to be selling them yet? .

Wondering if the main sites have sold out and it is just resellers selling them on at crazy prices or whether the main sites will be selling them a bit nearer the time. Seems quite early to sell them at least 10 months in advance.

Danielle24 14 Jun 16 10:15 PM

I didn't think tickets were out yet? May be why they are expensive? Sellers pre selling.

minnie2010 14 Jun 16 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle24 (Post 11705134)
I didn't think tickets were out yet? May be why they are expensive? Sellers pre selling.

Thanks Danielle that was what I was hoping. I have found some info that tickets for wrestlemania 32 went on sale november 2015. So I'll keep looking on the WWE site.

Rataouille92 14 Jun 16 11:25 PM

I have booked and i hope to attend Wrestlemania too!

Tickets usually go on sale in November so a long wait.. but fingers crossed!

Florida1990 15 Jun 16 03:27 AM

My son is a massive WWE fan and hubby has taken him twice to see it at the arena in Downtown Orlando..on both occasions he bought tickets from stubhub and the seats were amazing. The shows over there are absolutely awesome as you can imagine, the highlight of my sons holiday. The atmosphere, the stadium,the merchandise and the shows are the best..go for it you will have the most spectacular time ever. We go this October and there isn't anything on much to my sons disappointment.He is desperately trying to persuade us to go back in April 2017 but it's not going to happen...enjoy...:d:

minnie2010 17 Jun 16 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florida1990 (Post 11705612)
My son is a massive WWE fan and hubby has taken him twice to see it at the arena in Downtown Orlando..on both occasions he bought tickets from stubhub and the seats were amazing. The shows over there are absolutely awesome as you can imagine, the highlight of my sons holiday. The atmosphere, the stadium,the merchandise and the shows are the best..go for it you will have the most spectacular time ever. We go this October and there isn't anything on much to my sons disappointment.He is desperately trying to persuade us to go back in April 2017 but it's not going to happen...enjoy...:d:

Thanks for info.

Not sure I would agree with you on the shows being awesome;), but I'm sure DS will love it. Let's hope he still loves WWE next year and hasn't grown out of it

Guest 19 Jun 16 02:47 PM

ticket touts should be shunned if no one bought from them then they would not be able to make money

Beth_Disney 20 Jun 16 08:53 PM

Tickets for Wrestlemania do go on sale in November. It's worth following WWE on Twitter and Facebook as they'll release the pre-sale dates and codes on there.
Be prepared for an agonising few hours pressing refresh on Ticketmaster on release day, it's always the same but we've always managed to get through eventually.

Laura_<3 20 Jun 16 09:14 PM

We struggled to get Royal Rumble tickets for January this year on Ticketmaster so ended up getting them from Stubhub instead. They were only a little over face value (maybe an extra $7-8 per ticket). Printed them out straight away. Might be a little harder to get Wrestlemania tickets on Stubhub and they'll probably be selling higher than face value, but it's another option if you're stuck.

We had planned on going to Wrestlemania next year but the stork is visiting our home in December so there's that plan out the window haha!

laurieflynn 22 Jun 16 07:16 AM

Tickets for wrestlemania never 100% sell out there is always tickets available right up to start of the show. So you'll have no problem getting tickets but as you said they are very expensive these days.