theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland Paris Trip Planning (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Has anyone cancelled recently under the zen policy and how was it? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1187123)

CRUELLA 17 Jan 21 03:51 PM

Has anyone cancelled recently under the zen policy and how was it?

I’ve seen some slightly different dates and better price for us than the package I have already booked .I’m unable to get through to anyone to swap it today. so I was considering booking the new dates and cancelling my original booking (under zen policy) tomorrow.
Just wondering if the cancellation and getting a refund on your deposit has been straight forward for anyone?

Melanie R 17 Jan 21 04:08 PM

Not recently, but I cancelled my December trip in October and had my refund within the week - really simple and quick 😊

Slabgood 18 Jan 21 10:24 AM

Cancelled my Feb 2021 DLP trip last month, called and refunded within 2 days!

CRUELLA 18 Jan 21 01:28 PM

I ended up waiting until this morning and swapped to the new price over live chat .all very quick and simple !

DiszeeBelle 24 Jan 21 05:48 PM

Weve just swapped ours until feb 2022, having the packaged honoured even though we have to stay in the Newport bay and not the disneyland hotel but we are receiving a £1200 refund aswell so happy with that, not with our new countdown though 392 days

CRUELLA 24 Jan 21 11:07 PM

I changed this literally the day before the closure of dlh was announced!
Did they confirm to you dlh was definitely closed for 1-2 yrs ? I’ve heard of a few mixed messages from them.
We love Newport bay by the way (not sure if you have been before)we stayed there twice both after our first stay at dlh castle club .it didn’t disappoint!

DiszeeBelle 25 Jan 21 05:13 PM

They said it wasnt open and it is not on either website to book for february so taking it is going to be closed for a while. Never been to the Newport, the only disney hotel we havent stayed in so are looking forward to it.

Richm1991 25 Jan 21 07:32 PM

Cancelled our may holiday today and pretty easy and seamless to do under the zen guarantee - woman on the phone said that DLH was definitely closed in May so no problem getting a refund

ChoppyGirl 26 Jan 21 09:57 AM

Has anyone got a refund from Eurostar? The only option I can see (if we were to cancel everything) is to receive a voucher for future travel.

Sarryb 26 Jan 21 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl (Post 14810554)
Has anyone got a refund from Eurostar? The only option I can see (if we were to cancel everything) is to receive a voucher for future travel.

They're hard work, but I've had 2 refunds. You're better off if they cancel, as it's harder for them to argue about refunding you.

A good place to start, is to private message them through Twitter. They're quite quick to respond, and can be very helpful. X