theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Next to sell Bath & Bodyworks (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1202311)

Photogirl62 24 Oct 21 10:35 PM

My stocks are running low - headed out to Orlando in July and have done an order of fall bits to be delivered to Angelbabe to keep safe for me but may need to get some Christmas bits from Next 😂

Mexy02 28 Oct 21 10:18 PM

Long shot but did anybody get the woodland critters candle holder that they perhaps donít want now ?

ScoopsAhoy 1 Nov 21 12:10 PM

Dh went to pick up our order from Next as we had a text saying it had been delivered and apparently it had been ďlost in transitĒ so why he got a text I donít know .. oh and the kicker is theyíve now run out of the soap so he had to reorder in the store and heís just left now and released theyíve not giving him the £10 off he had with his original order so now heís had to go back again!
Iíve told him just to sack it off as itís not worth it.

emmabanana 11 Nov 21 05:01 PM

Some of the offers are back on now, I managed to get 2 for £10 on some Christmas soaps today.

FloRidaLvr 11 Nov 21 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmabanana (Post 15208932)
Some of the offers are back on now, I managed to get 2 for £10 on some Christmas soaps today.

I had a look earlier today and saw the offers ... tried very hard not to order too much as I had already bought a few things before the offers came on !:erm:

emmabanana 11 Nov 21 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloRidaLvr (Post 15209008)
I had a look earlier today and saw the offers ... tried very hard not to order too much as I had already bought a few things before the offers came on !:erm:

Itís easily done, I managed to resist until they bought the Christmas scents out 😂

Smilesonfaces 11 Nov 21 06:44 PM

I had a bit of a disaster with my order ! I ordered 3 items in Thousand Wishes but when the parcel arrived 2 were thousand wishes and one was menís Marble ! Rang and Next sent another one, arrived and it was the Marble again and I had lost my 3 for 2 deal. Itís a nuisance I canít just go in to the store and exchange. I feel like just sending the lot back as I wouldnít have purchased without the 3 for 2 deal.

ScoopsAhoy 11 Nov 21 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces (Post 15209041)
I had a bit of a disaster with my order ! I ordered 3 items in Thousand Wishes but when the parcel arrived 2 were thousand wishes and one was menís Marble ! Rang and Next sent another one, arrived and it was the Marble again and I had lost my 3 for 2 deal. Itís a nuisance I canít just go in to the store and exchange. I feel like just sending the lot back as I wouldnít have purchased without the 3 for 2 deal.

We have had a bit of a nightmare with them too except our order was lost and was then out of stock so couldnít reorder but dh keeps getting ď please come and pick up your orderĒ emails 2 weeks later when we know itís not there!

Willeve 12 Nov 21 08:15 AM

Ordered 6 foamy soaps! Havenít managed to get my hands on any yet, hopefully they will all arrive safely.