theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   How Much Food?! 2 weeks on the DDP - October 2018 *COMPLETE* (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1108219)

caitlinsmummy 25 Nov 18 11:26 PM

How Much Food?! 2 weeks on the DDP - October 2018 *COMPLETE*

Welcome to my DDP dining report. This was our first family trip to Florida (I went at 15 years old, hubby went at 7 years old) the kid's had never been. We decided to go all out and booked 2 weeks at Port Orleans Riverside with the free QSDP which we upgraded to DDP.

So, we have:
14 nights of the DDP. This includes:
* 1 TS credit
* 1 QS credit
* 2 Snack credits

Per person, per day. We started off with 140 snacks, 70 TS and QS credits. We planned to drink free water in the parks and to swap out the drink element of the QS meal for a snack.

We also planned 2 day's of OOP meals for our trip to Universal. First eating in the park then dinner at Bubba Gumps. Second day was a snack at lunch time then dinner in Epcot. I had been desperate to try Steak N Shake after seeing reviews on here so planned that in for lunch one day too.

Our party consists of:

Myself (Kelly) - Chief planner and organiser ... none of the trip would have happened without me

Husband (Chris) - The laid back photographer one ... I guess it wouldn't have happened without him paying for it so I have to give him some recognition there

Caitlin (Turned 12 when we were out there) - total drama llama and pre teen one.

Thomas (9) - the cheeky brain box one.

Noah (5) - the cute one (He was recently diagnosed as autistic, so it was a big challenge for us all to ensure we kept meltdowns to a minimum)

Pre-Travel Day - TGI Fridays - Sale - 26th Oct 18

We planned to be at TGIs just before 4 but due to traffic it was almost 5 when arrived. We were all tired hungry and fed up.

I was struggling to get into trippie mode and I forgot to take photos here, but trust me it’s best I didn’t. I’ve took these pics from the internet of our meals.

Starter
Loaded skins – potato skins filled with melted cheese and bacon – to share

Mains

I opted for:
Cheeseburger Deluxe – beef burger simply grilled and smothered in cheese and Fridays mayo.

Chris wanted the surf and turf burger but they didn’t have any so he opted for:

The Warrior Burger – Don’t fight it … bite it! Souble stacked beef burgers, mozzarella dippers, Colby cheese, American cheese, caramelised onions and Fridays mayo.

I CAN CONFIRM THE BURGER DID NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THIS!

Caitlin:

Kid’s Hamburger with no fries – Beef burger with fresh tomato, server on a seeded bun with crispy fries and baked beans.

Thomas and Noah each had:

Kid’s Fish Fingers – Omega 3 fish fingers with crispy fries and baked beans

Chris and the kid's had soft drinks and I had a much deserved Bubblegum Daquiri ... it's the only photo I actually have from today :pgig: I promise I do get better with the photos!

The service in here was very slow, it took almost 45 minutes for food to come out and that was just the starter and kid’s meals. Luckily, we’d asked for the kid’s meals with the starters or the kid’s may have been trying to eat the table!

Our starters were cleared, and it was another 30 minutes before our meals came out. When it came out it was luke warm and crusty, as though it had been left under the hot plate for a while. By now we were just so hungry we just ate it. None of our food was very nice, it all tasted as though it had been left under the lamps for a while which is a shame as I really wanted to enjoy it.

I ordered the kid’s dessert when they brought our meals in the hope that whilst we were eating, they would appear.

We finished after 20 minutes, 10 minutes later the kid’s desserts still weren’t out. We were fed up of waiting so we asked for the bill, paid up and left.

We really didn’t enjoy the food at all and it was so over priced. Our total bill came to just short of £70 for 1 appetiser, 2 adults meals, 3 kid’s meals, 4 soft drinks and one cocktail. If we weren't paying with vouchers hubby had I think we would have complained but as we were all tired and hungry we decided to just leave and get settled for the night.

The food does improve over the course of the holiday x

caitlinsmummy 25 Nov 18 11:44 PM

Travel Day ~ Travelodge Breakfast, Plane Food and POR Foodcourt ~ 27th Oct 18

Travel Day ~ Travelodge Altrincham Breakfast, Plane Food, POR Foodcourt - 27th Oct 18

The plan for this morning was the head to McDonalds and eat there before heading to the airport. The Travelodge had breakfast for £8.50 per adult with up to 2 children free per person. This would work out as a similar price to McDonald's so we decided to eat here instead.

Photos were sparse :blush: we do get better!

We paid the woman behind the counter, £17 for a family of 5's breakfast was awesome! :thumbup:

Next up was the plane food.

We got given a mini bag of pretzels about 30 minutes into the flight, along with a drink. I opted for Rose wine to be informed they only did white or red! :omg: I opted for white and a diet coke. Noah opted for water as he doesn't really drink fizzy pop.

Mr Grump opted for Vodka and coke

I have no idea what time the food came round but I imagine a couple of hours or so after we took off. There was a mix up with the kid's meals and for some reason even though we requested it, they didn't have a kid's meal for Caitlin. In a way it didn't really matter as we knew the kid's wouldn't eat them anyway! 🙄 They put together a kid's meal but with an adults pasta instead for her

Next up was the adults meals. This was the menu from the flight.

I opted for:

Creamy Tomato and Mozzarella Rigatoni Bake

It was nice enough, I didn't try the pasta salad as I don't like pesto but I do think it's a little strange having a pasta salad with pasta :confused2 maybe it's just me? The GU Passionfruit cheesecake was lovely, not so much cheesecakey as a mousse?

Chris opted for:

Toulouse Sausages and Cherry Tomatoes

He said this was ok for plane food. That's about as much as you'll get off Chris for a food review :pgig:

A couple of hours later they came round with the obligatory twister lolly, I'm still sulking they've replaced the fab lolly! :omg:

Nothing much to say about it apart from it's a twister lolly :pgig: I'd have much preferred the fab!

Sandwiches were brought round. The kid's point blank refused, Chris ate his and I couldn't face mine, I just didn't feel hungry.

Chris said he really enjoyed them, I did offer him mine but he said no.

We landed and got the ME to POR, headed to our room then I left Mr Grump unpacking whilst I went to the food court to get our refillable mugs and a snack.

I opted for the nuggets and fries, I forgot to swap out the drink for a snack but the lovely CM let me go choose, as I didn't want to hold the queue up I rushed and grabbed the first thing I saw which was a twix! :erm:

I really enjoyed these, the chicken was tender but the coating was crispy and the fries were nice too, not too salty. I don't know if I really enjoyed them because I was so hungry or because I was so excited to try the infamous Disney nuggets :pgig: either way we did enjoy them ... the twix got left for about 4 days before it was eaten :pgig:

Snacks: 0 USED - 140 LEFT
QS Credits:1 USED- 69 LEFT
TS Credits: 0 USED - 70 LEFT

caitlinsmummy 26 Nov 18 12:13 AM

Day 1 ~ POR Foodcourt, Be Our Guest, Contempo Cafe, POR Foodcourt ~ 28th Oct 18

Day 1 ~ POR Foodcourt, Be Our Guest, Contempo Cafe, POR Foodcourt ~ 28th Oct 18

We headed to the food court for drinks and a couple of snacks to tide us over for a couple of hours before we had our Be Our Guest reservation.

We got a chocolate pastry (which only I ate!) and a rice crispie treat which the kids shared. The rice crispie treat was a hit with the kid's, I really enjoyed the pastry too and it was huge!

Next up was Be Our Guest for breakfast. I pre ordered on the app although everyone but me forgot what they ordered :pgig:

We ordered the following:

Chris, Thomas and Noah:

Feast A La Gaston - Scrambled Eggs, Herb-Roasted Potatoes, Apple Smoked Bacon, and Sausage served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries - $28.

Me:

Croque Madame - Open-faced Ham Sandwich topped with a Fried Egg, Gruyere Cheese, and Béchamel served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries - $28

Caitlin:

French Toast - Brioche Bread served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries - $15

We had 3 fountain drinks and 2 chocolate milks for the boys. As there were 5 of us we got 2 plates of pastries. Reading others pre trippies I hoped we would get 2, however, today we found out that the kid's don't really like pastries :erm: they've eaten croissants and pain au chocolates before so this was news to us. It was then left to me on the pastry front as Mr Grump gets bad heartburn from pastry so he doesn't eat it often either :omg: I managed half of the pain au chocolate :blush:

I feel the snacks this morning really hindered my experience here. The food was lovely, it was warm enough and everyone enjoyed their food there was just too much and it was overwhelming for the little one so we felt we needed to rush.

If paying OOP it is quite expensive for what it is but on the DDP this is a QS credit which I think is a great use of a credit.

We used a snack credit at Gastons Tavern for:

Le Fous Brew - Frozen Apple Juice with a hint of Toasted Marshmallow and topped with All-Natural Passion Fruit-Mango Foam - $5.79

The kid's said they liked it but after a few drinks they refused anymore so I guess they didn't :pgig: Mr Grump drank most of it, I didn't like it as I don't like apple juice so it was a bit of a waste for us, we all preferred the water.

Later that day we headed to the contemporary to pick up our car and grab some lunch.

We headed to the Contempo Cafe, ordering took a while as I was trying to sort everyone with snacks and drinks, my head hurt! We went to the till and were told that we couldn't have a large chocolate milk with the kid's meals or something, we ended up back and forth several times before we got sorted. When we paid the lady talked a bit about the dining plan and said we should get on with some snacks as we had 138 left :pgig: I told her I knew and that we only arrived the day before and had 2 weeks :pgig: We got all the food to share between us all.

Meat Lovers Flatbread - Italian Sausage, Pepperoni and Smoked Bacon topped with Mozzarella - $11.49 We swapped the drink for a cookie to share for dessert

Kid's Cheese Flatbread - served with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie and choice of one side item: GoGo squeeZ® Applesauce, Apple Slices, Carrots or Grapes and choice of small Lowfat Milk, small Dasani® Bottled Water or Minute Maid® Apple Juice - $7.19 We opted for grapes and chocolate milk, we didn't realise you had to get the grapes yourself so we missed out on those! This was where we found you couldn't swap a drink on a kid's meal for a dessert or at least thats what the CM told us

Chicken Nuggets - served with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie and choice of one side item: GoGo squeeZ® Applesauce, Apple Slices, Carrots or Grapes and choice of small Lowfat Milk, small Dasani® Bottled Water or Minute Maid® Apple Juice We got this an adult portion instead of a kid's and opted for fries with and a fountain drink.

The flatbread's were lovely and were a fab sharing size. The boys enjoyed their chicken nuggets too. The fries were hot and crispy but these ones were a little salty. Couldn't fault the food and a great use of a QS credit, would definitely go again.

Caitlin and I both had our birthday badges on and a lovely CM brought a cake over and said happy birthday to us which was lovely. Sadly we didn't have time to eat it so we got a takeaway container and took some of the chicken nuggets and chips that were left and the cake with us. The boys ate the nuggets and chips outside waiting for the car and Caitlin and I ate some of the cake the following day. It was nice but sickly.

For our evening meal we called at the food court on the way back from WalMart.

According to time stamps we got back around 6.45pm and went to the food court for food to take back to the room.

Chris

Pulled Pork All Beef Foot Long Hot Dog - topped with Pulled Pork with Fries and Creole Coleslaw - $13.49

Chris loved this, he said it was really tasty, the only issue was the size :pgig: it was huge and would have done us both but as I don't like pulled pork the boy was on his own :pgig: He barely managed any of the fries although the boys soon helped out with that haha.

Me

Customize-Your-Own Pasta - Choose from a variety of your favorite sauces and fresh ingredients, including Chicken and Shrimp - $11.49

I got alfredo sauce with chicken, bacon and onion. I really enjoyed this. The pasta was cooked well and everything tasted hot and fresh, it comes with a breadstick which was also lovely.

Kids

Large Cheese Pizza

We opted to swap the drinks for desserts, but as it was only 4 credits it was only 4 desserts so I let Chris and the kid's choose their own.

Cupcake Bayou

Cupcake Mickey Oreo

Strawberry Cheesecake

Thomas got a brownie too but we didn't get a photo for some reason. Chris LOVED his cheesecake, he is a massive cheesecake lover. The kids really enjoyed their desserts too although they had to eat them over a couple of days as they were just too sickly :pgig:

Snacks: 3 USED - 137 LEFT
QS Credits:14 USED- 56 LEFT
TS Credits: 0 USED - 70 LEFT

SquishTheWhale 26 Nov 18 12:38 AM

Great start, following! The fries look really good on everything you got

caitlinsmummy 26 Nov 18 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale (Post 13589260)
Great start, following! The fries look really good on everything you got

Thanks for reading :) The fries were always lovely and not as salty as we expected x

Eccle 26 Nov 18 12:46 PM

The food all looks lovely so far!

caitlinsmummy 26 Nov 18 01:25 PM

Day 2 ~ Tusker House, Starbucks, Kusafiri Bakery, Food Cart, Pizzafari, Satuli Canteen

Day 2 ~ Tusker House, Kusafiri Bakery, Pizzafari and Satuli Canteen

So this morning was breakfast at Tusker House, we were a little late to our reservation but were seated fairly quickly. This is a character meal experience and a buffet. The characters were already on their way round and our server said we’d be best waiting for food as Mickey would be here in a couple of tables. He came and brought us jungle juice which is AMAZING! I’m gutted we can’t get it back home, I alone drank about 5 glasses :pgig:

Jungle Juice - Passionfruit, Orange and Guava juice

After Mickey arrived I went to get mine and Noah's breakfast and Caitlin came with me. I decided not to take Noah with me and just put some things on his plate as he's so fussy. Anything that doesn't look like it normally does i.e. round sausages he won't eat 🙄 this was our plates:

Noahs

Mine

Caitlin

This was my first try of a Mickey waffle and it didn't disappoint it was lovely. It was a little dry as for some reason I couldn't find any syrup, but it was still crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I had bacon and ham which were also really nice. I think the egg thing I got was an omelette, it was ok, I found it a little too runny for me, I'm a bit fussy with eggs. The tater tots were lovely and crispy too. I really enjoyed this plate and I think I even went up for more bacon and Mickey waffles.

Everyone enjoyed their plates. Chris thought it was weird they had curry for breakfast, but none of us could bring ourselves to try, it just felt so wrong :pgig:

Next up our lovely server brought Caitlin and I birthday cakes and candle each and a card signed by all the characters which was a lovely touch

I gave my cake to Noah. I got one final plate of food, I wanted to try the banana bread pudding and I got some grapes for Noah and a Mickey waffle for Chris as he'd forgot to get one. The banana bread pudding was lovely, just wish I'd saved more room for it, I had the custard on it too.

All the food in here was lovely, everything was hot and fresh and the character interaction was fab. I've heard a fair few bad reviews about Tusker House but it was one of our best meals. We would definitely recommend it.

We used 5 TS meals for this.

Starbucks

We headed to Starbucks as Caitlin wanted to try a 'Unicorn Frappuccino', thankfully they said they don't make them :pgig: I've seen pictures online and I think Caitlin would have been in a sugar coma after one of those!

Instead we got a chocolate chip frappuccino and a caramel cream frappuccino for us all too share. There's not much to say about these are they're pretty much the same as the ones we get at home, they were nice and refreshing as it was getting really hot by now.

We used 2 snack credits for this.

Kusafiri Bakery

Caitlin and I went a queued for the 'Elephant Ear Pastry' at Kusafiri Bakery whilst Chris took photos

This was really nice but it was huge! Caitlin loved how bit it was so wanted a photo with it to show how big it was. This was a snack credit which I think is a fab use of a credit. We all shared it and really enjoyed it.

We used 1 snack credit for this.

Serka Zong Bazaar

Whilst Chris and Thomas were on Expedition Everest we decided to get a bottle of pop to share as we were all thirsty by this point. Somehow the CM managed to charge this to the room instead of using a snack credit, I rectified this later in the day when we returned to the resort.

This was 1 snack credit

Kali River Rapids Food Cart

Next up we were a little peckish after our Kali River Rapids ride so we popped to the kiosk just outside to get 2 to share. Caitlin and I enjoyed these although I thought it was a bit too salty, Chris and the boys weren't too keen. Noah was ok if I took the salt crystals off. The cheese dip was also lovely and the best part about it ... no one else liked it so I had it all to myself! :pgig:

This was 2 snack credits

Pizzafari

We had a reservation at Pizzafari for the kid's at 5.15pm, I pre-ordered on the app and approached the CM's to see what I needed to do. Both CM's seemed very confused at what I was trying to say. I wanted to sit outside but we had pre-ordered. I didn't realise if you have a booking you need to order the 'family style food. We just ordered Caitlin and Thomas a meal as they wouldn't eat anything from Satuli. They directed me to the next CM indoors, who again struggled with what I was saying. I stated that I had already pre-ordered and we were only ordering kid's meals, no adult meals. She directed me to a queue to order :mad:

I got really frustrated at this point and went to the mobile order queue as I could see our order was sat there waiting. We then headed outside to eat.

Thomas - Kid's Cheese Pizza -
served with a side of Grapes, Carrot Sticks and choice of small Lowfat Milk or small Dasani® Water -
$7.19 He opted for grapes and water

Caitlin - Mickey Pasta with Turkey Marinara Sauce - served with a side of Grapes, Carrot Sticks and choice of small Lowfat Milk or small Dasani® Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions - $6.69

Caitlin had a bit of whinge about the sauce. Before she ordered we'd told her marinara sauce is basically like pasta sauce. She complained when it came as it had actual tomatoes in :erm: not sure what you think tomato sauce is made of :pgig: She ate it in the end and said she enjoyed it. Thomas never said much about his but he ate about 3/4s of it. We later found out he didn't like it when he proceeded to throw it up just as we were about to sit down to FOP :blush:

We never tried the food but I think it may have had a bit too much tomato on for Thomas and that's why he didn't like, looking at the pictures it looks like a lot of tomato. I wouldn't mind going back to try for ourselves sometime. Noah had the grapes.

This was 2 QS credits

Pongu Pongu

Coming off FOP I decided to grab a Night Blossom as there was hardly any queue and I'd been dying to try it.

Night Blossom - Non-Alcoholic Specialty Beverage - layers of Apple and Desert Pear Limeade topped with Passion Fruit Boba Balls - $5.99

This was beautiful and so refreshing, we all (except Thomas) really enjoyed this. The balls are such a burst of flavour and the slush was lovely. In hindsight we probably could have done with 2 of these between us all! Thomas did get to try it later in the holiday and he loved it.

Satuli Canteen

I had already pre-ordered on the app, I love this function as it makes ordering so much easier I think and great to do in queues when waiting. You place the order and then when you arrive you click 'prepare my order' and they make it fresh. It comes off your DDP options too so no need to faff with that. We ordered:

Cheeseburger Steamed Pods - Bao Buns
Steamed Cheeseburger Pod stuffed with Ground Beef, Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle, and Cheddar Cheese served with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Vegetable Chips
- $11.49

Dreamwalker Sangria Refreshing White Sangria with a hint of Blue Curaçao - $10

Now I wanted to love these after all the reviews but with Thomas being sick and Caitlin still playing up I think it impacted on my opinion of the food sadly. I just thought they were strange, the softness of the dumpling, I expected it to be a bit more firm? I wasn't too keen on the chips either. All in all a disaster meal for me, Chris tried them and said they were ok. I also didn't rate the cocktail I thought it tasted of mouthwash :d: I drank most of it as I certainly needed a drink :pgig:

Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef Bowl*-
Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef marinated in a blend of Garlic, Herbs, Red Pepper Spice, and Red Wine Vinegar topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce. *This item contains raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.- $13.99

Chris opted for the potato hash and herb dressing again he wasn't too keen on this although he ate more than I did. He enjoyed the beef but wasn't keen on the dressing or the hash which I'm surprised at as Chris tends to be more adventurous than me with food. He said he wished he'd opted for rice instead.

Noah had:

Cheese Quesadilla -Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese in a Tortilla served with Vegetable Chips and Grapes and small Dasani® Bottled Water or Lowfat Milk- $6.49

Noah really enjoyed this and Thomas had a little bit too. It was just a wrap toasted with cheese but they enjoyed it and that's all that matters. It was enough for the 2 of them to share too as after the first one Noah was getting fed up of it.

We had also ordered this for dessert

Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse - Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse with Passion Fruit Curd - $5.29

Chris enjoyed this more than I did, I'm not too keen on cream cheese in a dessert. Noah loved the white chocolate on the top :pgig:

Overall this wasn't a great meal for us. I don't think it was down to the restaurant I think it was just down to our personal tastes, plus being tired and having Caitlin playing up really stressed us out and I think that impacted on our views. I would probably give this another try next time but maybe only order something to share as so much food got wasted, I felt it was such a waste.

This was 3 QS credits

Snacks: 8 USED - 129 LEFT
QS Credits:5 USED- 55 LEFT
TS Credits: 5 USED - 65 LEFT

caitlinsmummy 26 Nov 18 02:23 PM

Day 3 ~ 1900 Park Fare, Food Cart HS, Wolfgang Puck Express

Day 3 ~ 1900 Park Fare, Food Cart HS, Wolfgang Puck Express

Breakfast was 1900 Park Fare. This is a character breakfast and is also a buffet. We found the buffet's worked best for us with fussy kids. There were a few extra options here to the normal buffets such as:

Cheese Blintz - with Warmed Blueberry Sauce and Whipped Cream Toppings

Smoked Salmon Lox - with Capers, Chopped Hard-boiled Eggs, and Diced Onions

Floridian Strawberry Soup - with fresh Strawberries and Whipped Cream

Classic Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce

Mine and Noah’s food from the buffet

I had classic eggs bendict, cornedbeef hash, tater tots, bacon, cheesey scrambled eggs and carved ham. I really enjoyed all of this particularly the cornedbeef hash. Everything tasted fresh and hot too :)

Chris then took Noah to choose more food … he came back with this :pgig:

Cheese and gummy bears, plus another pot of syrup (he spilled the last one :pgig: )

Now all the characters had been I went to get some more food. I wanted to try the strawberry soup but for some reason I didn’t, could really kick myself for forgetting! Everything I had was lovely though.

I think it was a Mickey waffle with strawberry compote and cream and a bread and butter pudding with custard which were all lovely, again I wished I'd left more room for the sweet stuff :pgig:

Everyone really enjoyed the food here, the kid's particularly like the gummy bears! It's definitely a place we'd visit again. The character interactions were fab here too.

We used 5 TS credits

Food Cart in Hollywood Studios

First food cart we all got ice creams as we were very hot. I did take pictures of these but for some reason can't seem to find them anywhere ?

Caitlin and I had strawberry lemonade, Thomas and Chris had an orange lolly and Noah had a Mickey Ice Cream.

This was 5 snack credits

We were all peckish before we left in the afternoon so we stopped off and got the kid’s their first taste of American popcorn, which they all loved. In vhindsight we should have got them one each but we didn’t! We also got a Mickey Pretzel and a coke to share. The popcorn was lovely and became a firm favourite for the kid's they preferred it much more to our popcorn at home, I must admit it was lovely.

This was 3 snack credits

Wolfgang Puck Express

This had been on my list and taken off several times. We had a 5pm ADR at Beaches and Cream, however, everyone wanted pool time so I cancelled it and we decided on here. There was no queue at all in Wolfgang! Normally this would have been fab but when no one knew what we wanted it kind of put us under pressure :pgig:

I opted for:

Rotisserie Chicken - Garlic Butter, Rosemary and Mashed Potatoes - $16.

Chris:

Spaghetti and Meatballs - Torn Basil and Parmesan - $16

Caitlin:

Cheese Pizza - - $11.50

Thomas and Noah:

Crispy Chicken Tenders – with French fries - $13

Now this classed a QS restaurant, however, food is served on china plates not paper plates and the meals are brought to the table.

We asked for an extra plate for the boys to share their meal which wasn’t a problem. We all opted for fountain drinks.
We all really enjoyed the food in here, it didn’t feel like we were eating at a quick service restaurant. My chicken was so juicy and tender and the mash was beautiful. Chris really enjoyed his spaghetti and meatballs. He said the sauce wasn't too overpowering and the pasta was perfect. The kid's loved their meals too. It’s definitely somewhere we would visit again. Noah loved how stringy the cheese was on the pizza :pgig:

This was 4 QS credits

Snacks: 8 USED – 121 LEFT
QS Credits:4 USED- 51 LEFT
TS Credits: 5 USED - 60 LEFT

sha9 26 Nov 18 03:42 PM

Great report so far! I do love the Disney chicken nuggets! I can see the confusion in Pizzafari with you booking a table but not ordering the family style meals. That’s the kind of thing that’s going to confuse a Disney CM!

caitlinsmummy 26 Nov 18 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eccle (Post 13589537)
The food all looks lovely so far!

It was, I miss Mickey waffles for breakfast :pgig:

Thanks for reading x

Quote:

Originally Posted by sha9 (Post 13589686)
Great report so far! I do love the Disney chicken nuggets! I can see the confusion in Pizzafari with you booking a table but not ordering the family style meals. That’s the kind of thing that’s going to confuse a Disney CM!

They are so nice aren't they! I didn't expect to like them as I'm not a huge nugget fan but they're a whole different ball game!

Someone had mentioned that you could now book a table before you go so I assumed it was a busy restaurant like BoG and pre booked, I had no idea about the family style dining part :erm:

Oh well you live and learn, at least we know for next time.

Thanks for reading x