theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Accommodation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Magicband customisation (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1129531)

GlenWa73 20 May 19 05:14 PM

Magicband customisation

Anyone got the Magicband character customisation upgrade to work yet? I keep getting Stich 'ate the page'

teachx 20 May 19 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlenWa73 (Post 13856106)
Anyone got the Magicband character customisation upgrade to work yet? I keep getting Stich 'ate the page'

I have got it to work on my laptop but what I do is go to review my order on the My Plans page, when I click on that Stitch ate my page comes up, when that shows I go to the top of the page click on the blue link that says UK and Ireland, then from the drop down menu choose United States. When I click on that the page reloads and bingo I'm into into the Choose A Magic Band for each Guest page, then by clicking on select I get the full selection

NewtoOrlando 20 May 19 05:31 PM

Managed to get into it and have chosen but getting error codes when I put payment details in! Frustrating!

Guest 20 May 19 05:36 PM

There is another thread on this, I don't think anyone has managed it so far. I tried via the US page and could pick a band but the transaction would not complete. It is just an error message now.

Edit: Just given it another go and it went through. Olaf for me and BB8 for DH.

NewtoOrlando 20 May 19 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudette (Post 13856139)
There is another thread on this, I don't think anyone has managed it so far. I tried via the US page and could pick a band but the transaction would not complete. It is just an error message now.

Someone on the other thread said that they managed to get it to go through as they kept pressing retry... I've done that 20 odd times and nothing happens other than the poxy error code :confused2

Mexy02 20 May 19 05:51 PM

I want different for split stay and it’s not having it at all.

NewtoOrlando 20 May 19 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudette (Post 13856139)

Edit: Just given it another go and it went through. Olaf for me and BB8 for DH.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I changed the language on the top to US English, and have picked the bands and gone to the payment page and just keeps giving me an error message?

Guest 20 May 19 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando (Post 13856166)
Is there something I'm doing wrong? I changed the language on the top to US English, and have picked the bands and gone to the payment page and just keeps giving me an error message?

I doubt you are doing something wrong, I just kept trying and trying. I had dozens of error messages before it finally went through.

NewtoOrlando 20 May 19 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claudette (Post 13856175)
I doubt you are doing something wrong, I just kept trying and trying. I had dozens of error messages before it finally went through.

Thanks, have tried so many times, will give up and try again another day!

Guest 20 May 19 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando (Post 13856217)
Thanks, have tried so many times, will give up and try again another day!

I logged out and in again many times too.