theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   How do I earn my Micky heads? (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1157266)

suzysmile 11 Jan 20 11:03 AM

How do I earn my Micky heads?

Ok so this is a silly question - but I have searched and can't find the answer - how do I earn the Micky Mouse silhouettes that are underneath everyones names in the profile? I only have half a Micky :( and feel somewhat inadequate :spin:

Suz x

Colette-S 11 Jan 20 11:14 AM

You now have a full one! Keep dibbing, once you get a full set of blue they will then start turning silver and finally gold

suzysmile 11 Jan 20 11:21 AM

Thanks :) I was on here loads when I planned my 2017 trip - I must have just been a 'lurker' ha ha maybe I need to do a daily report this year of my trip and turn things gold :)

scoobydooby 11 Jan 20 11:27 AM

Spend too long on the DIBB!

mick 11 Jan 20 12:19 PM

There is a secret formula known only to Stu and SMAX. ;)

I believe, as a long term Dibber, that you get more if you contribute to sub-forums such as planning, accommodation, cars and the like rather than just to chat forums.

You start with all blue gradually changing to all silver then to gold.

Mick

PPM 11 Jan 20 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzysmile (Post 14236333)
Thanks :) I was on here loads when I planned my 2017 trip - I must have just been a 'lurker' ha ha maybe I need to do a daily report this year of my trip and turn things gold :)

Nice to see you’re a Passholder even tho you haven’t posted much:thumbs-up. I did it as I felt I’d to give something back to help the running of the Dibb. Well done and keep posting to get those ears ! :)

Holidaylover19 11 Jan 20 06:46 PM

I guess make a secret offering, idk. Post loads, really.

suzysmile 11 Jan 20 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPM (Post 14236427)
Nice to see you’re a Passholder even tho you haven’t posted muck :thumbs-up. I did it as I felt I’d to give something back to help the running of the Dibb. Well done and keep posting to get those ears ! :)

Yes... I really appreciate the support here especially during the Thomas Cook insolvency I felt an idiot for booking with them and I didn’t realise flights only were not ATOL ... even though it said in the terms and conditions and it was nice to see lots of people booked with them and the advice was amazing ... so it’s well worth the money...when you are active on it.

EssexSue 11 Jan 20 08:20 PM

Keep dibbing!

Nimbus 13 Jan 20 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzysmile (Post 14236302)
Ok so this is a silly question - but I have searched and can't find the answer - how do I earn the Micky Mouse silhouettes that are underneath everyones names in the profile?

You need to keep posting. Preferably in a variety of different areas of the DIBB, not just in General Chat. The more 'helpful' you are, the better.

I also think that it helps if you write some hotel and restaurant reviews but I could be completely wrong there.