theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General DVC Discussion (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Dues (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1182560)

skstorm 29 Oct 20 11:39 AM

Dues

Just out of curiosity can you use Amex to pay for annual dues? - I know there would be a fee attached.

Dr.JumbaJookiba 29 Oct 20 12:22 PM

Yeah, all major CC are accepted. :)

Br'er Bear 29 Oct 20 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skstorm (Post 14697200)
Just out of curiosity can you use Amex to pay for annual dues? - I know there would be a fee attached.

Yes, when you go on line to the My Annual Dues link it states under Payment Method
You can pay using a Disney® Visa® Card, another credit or debit card, a Disney Gift Card or a Disney Rewards Redemption Card and list under credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diner's Club, JCB and Discovery.

Might be worth making a small payment now so testing it and to see the cost of that transcation prior to paying it in January. Also consider Brexit is 31st Jan and that could result in a weaker or stronger pound so like others consider making payments each month so to average out any large swings in the currency markets.

Teach0778 29 Oct 20 09:11 PM

Yes. I use Amex to pay a little of my dues every month.

skstorm 30 Oct 20 12:57 PM

Thank you everyone much appreciated

Rapscallion 1 Nov 20 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Br'er Bear (Post 14697288)
Yes, when you go on line to the My Annual Dues link it states under Payment Method
You can pay using a Disney® Visa® Card, another credit or debit card, a Disney Gift Card or a Disney Rewards Redemption Card and list under credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diner's Club, JCB and Discovery.

Might be worth making a small payment now so testing it and to see the cost of that transcation prior to paying it in January. Also consider Brexit is 31st Jan and that could result in a weaker or stronger pound so like others consider making payments each month so to average out any large swings in the currency markets.

I'm a new member so forgive my basic question. My account shows 2020 dues are paid and obviously 2021 dues aren't released yet.

Can I log in and pay money into my DVC dues account to store it up for when the 2021 dues are announced?

I presume the amount owed will deduct what has been sitting there in the account?

I plan on paying some in via Revolut today, to get a head start in case the rate tanks.

BevS97 1 Nov 20 02:39 PM

Yes you can build up credit and it will be taken off your dues when they are added.

Teach0778 1 Nov 20 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapscallion (Post 14701648)
I'm a new member so forgive my basic question. My account shows 2020 dues are paid and obviously 2021 dues aren't released yet.

Can I log in and pay money into my DVC dues account to store it up for when the 2021 dues are announced?

I presume the amount owed will deduct what has been sitting there in the account?

I plan on paying some in via Revolut today, to get a head start in case the rate tanks.

Yes I do this every month so that my bill is covered when January rolls around.

Mr Tom Morrow 1 Nov 20 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teach0778 (Post 14701695)
Yes I do this every month so that my bill is covered when January rolls around.

Exactly what we do. Ours dues are hefty so I like to pay a fair chunk off over the year. Makes the pain in January a bit easier!

loola30 1 Nov 20 07:42 PM

When do we get the bill for next year please? I know it’s due for payment around mid Jan but any idea when we might get sight of the amount for next year? Not had to do this bit yet! 😬